F O U R T E E N

☆☆☆☆ Nozomi POV ☆☆☆☆

Today's been the same, Elichi's been avoiding me lately. She goes home early, I haven't seen her like that, its so unusual. It's getting me lonely and hurt.

Going home alone doesn't taste youth..

Umi: What's wrong, Nozomi?

She broke my gaze afar from the window as she tilt her head.

Nozomi: Nothing..! It's just.. a first time I'm doing a library helper!

Umi: This was a service, if we're able to success the perfomance task, then we'll able to go and free.

She said, raising her eyebrows briskly and placing her hands on her waist to looked up from the clock.

Hanayo: Hey.... you know, we had our acquintance party a while ago. But Eli-chan avoided it... I wonder what happen?

Rin: She oftens leave early quite now,

Everyone's been talking a lot of her, it's just suspicious that she'll leave immediately like no restraints. Everyone's worried... and so I am...

Maki: It's better if we let her be. She'll only realize her own resumé at this state. And apologize.

She said briskly taking some few pages to read some fable while muttering.

Honoka: Oh yeah, I think I saw her nowhere in the restaurant on my way home.

Nico: So do I, I thought it must a hallucinations.

Everyone's talking a lot. I can't catch up. I have no particular reason to joined in.

Kotori noticed it but she doesn't want to let it out.

I got nothing to say, As I quickly returned dilatory the book gathered and place them in the book shelf thats making everyone to stare me.

It's sad... I couldn't able to talk Elichi like we usually do. We haven't going home together like before. In class... she looks optimistic.

I thought downcast feelings in distress.

=At my house=

I was home alone, and I'm walking alone through my house.

Just what exactly is youth....
Friendship?

What is love? Can you define it? Can you feel it? How you do know it's real?

I couldn't resist talking in my mind as I felt myself horrible, and my chest been tighten hurtly. I never felt something like this before.

She changed......

=The Next Day=

I have to engrossed no matter what, I have to conquer some of my anxious. And then our youth begin's once again.

I thought as I lifted my head to Eli. She didn't noticed my gaze. Upon staring at her intensely, it made me fall from her side view. She's barefaced serious at this state.

It made me blushed and thumped my chest.

I immediately broke my gaze to her and looked down the chair.