The Other Epilogue:

The Other Epilogue:

Slowly, consciousness came back to me... slowly, I remembered the feeling of my throat being ripped out...

My body was sore, cold, and felt frozen to the wooden ground beneath me. My eyes slowly opened to the sight of a white wolf standing over me. It had ice blue eyes and one of its paws were on my chest. Snow drifted down onto my face, but there was no snow on the trees around me.

Death was an easy punishment... a female voice said in my mind.

I store into the white wolf's blue eyes, somehow knowing where the voice was coming from. Intelligence filled its eyes, along with a moxture of anger and pity.

Now you are one of us. There is no cure, and to add to your curse, death is not an option. You will live out your now immortal life as if you were allowed into Hell. If you try to kill more of us, you will feel their pain to the highest extent. Have a nice life, the voice said with pure venom. Goodbye, Mr. Fredrickson.

The wolf removed its paw from my chest and trotted off as its words sank into my mind. Heat rushed into my body and I sat upright. I touched my throat, feeling the softness of my skin there. I was still covered in blood, and snow was beginning to melt beside me.

A sharp pain ripped through my body, making me cringe and fall back onto my back. More pain seemed to try to tear my muscles apart, and it felt as if my bones were beginning to break.

One more thing, the voice said again. Each shift will not be pleasant either.

I clenched my teeth together and felt fangs dig into my gums. I rolled over onto my stomach and tried to pick myself up, and when I looked down at my hands, they were painfully shifting, cracking, and popping until they formed into paws. Claws extended from my fingernails and my spine rippled, forcing me into another form.

My face extended into a muzzle and grey fur crawled out of my skin. I went to scream in pain, but what escaped from my mouth was a howl.

I was a wolf now...