Chapter Six

I sat there, fuming.  Angry that he would set bodyguards around the place to prevent me from escaping.  I was so close to escaping too!  It was so unfair.

My stomach growled, making me regret leaving.  I should have known that he would have prevented my escape.  It would have been better to stuff my face with food, not knowing when I would get the chance again.  I didn't know how long I sat, wishing that I had sneaked some food.  At least one bun would suffice.

My two idiotic captors were still staring, standing motionless as they watched over me.  My eyes began to water, filling themselves with tears.  I was feeling hopeless, as though there was no way I could escape.  Just then, the door opened, slowly and creaking, letting in bright light that stung my eyes.  A man's dark figure was seen just through the blinding light, shoulders raising and falling as through breathing hard.

"Sarah," he began, I recognized the voice as Broderick's, only slurred and angry.  "I thought you loved me."

"Broderick?" I asked, feeling oddly worried about him.

His fear scared me like nothing I had ever witnessed before.  I realized that his anger would be the thing to kill me, out of everything else he has been doing to me.

"Men!" He cried, making me and my two captors jump.  "Take her out to the limo.  We're taking her home."

They practically threw me back into my cell, knocking my head against the cold, hard ground.  I noticed how he referrenced this place as home.  As if this place was where I was going to live.

Angry, I punched the wall, only causing pain in my knuckles.  I let out a small cry as I coddled my fist, making my way to my bed so I could cry.  Alone.  Eventually, my tears brought me to a dark, dreamless sleep.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Broderick stepped inside, eyes a burning red.

"Broderick?" I asked, worried.  I didn't want him to be angry at me and hurt me.

"I've decided to forgive you, Sarah," he said, looking at me.  "But, we can't go anywhere ever again.  you understand?"

Yup.  I blew it.

I nodded my head, moving away from him slightly as he sat on the bed.  Fear coursed through my veins as I stared, transfixed, unsure of what he was going to do next.

"Oh Sarah," he whispered, turning towards me.  I realized that it was still dark and he was even more drunk than before.  He stank heavily of liquor, and he could hardly focus on me, grabbing air instead of my arm.

"Broderick?" I asked again, scared.

"I want to make love to you, Sarah," he whispered, grabbing at my hair.  My eyes widered in fear, scared that he would rape me.  What would he do afterwards?  Get rid of me?  Like his last girlfriend?

"Please," I begged of him, tears streaming down my face.  He moved closer to me as I scooted away from him, unsure of where to go.

"Sarah," he said, louder.  He groped me and pulled on my dress, forcing me closer to him.  "I need love Sarah!"

I fantically wiggled out of my dress, getting off the bed and running to a far corner.

"Sarah!" He bellowed, head raised to the roof.  "You are mine!"  He pushed himself off the bed, ripping his shirt off of his chest, revealing his sexy, toned abs.  If I wasn't scared for my life, I would have easily fallen for him.

"Please!" I begged again, shrinking into the corner furthest from him.  His head turned in my direction as he stomped toward me, stumbling slightly.  I crouched low, fearing his bloodshot eyes and his crazy temper.

Broderick grabbed my hair and pulled me to a standing position.  There, he forced my head up and began kissing me.  The kiss was sloppy and smelled of heavy liquor, making me gag while his tongue was still groping my mouth.  I cried out in fear when his hand traveled down my chest and towards my lace undies.

"Shhh," he whispered, moving to my neck.  "It's just me."

But that was why I was so scared.  I had no idea what he was planning on doing.  With Broderick, everything was unexpected and crazy.

His huge, meaty hands pulled my undies off, letting his fingers feel me.

"I want to show you how much I love you," he whispered, pushing me down with his hands.

"Let me go," I whispered, shaking as his weight forced me to lay on the ground.

"Never," he whispered, taking off his belt as he stared down at me intensely.  "I'll never let you go."

Sarah had lost all of her energy trying to fight Broderick.  And without food, she was too tired to do anything else but crawl to her bed and sleep.  Lucky for her, Broderick fell asleep before raping her, snoring on her floor.

She drew in a quick breath before closing her eyes, trying to imagine the Mulberry, although she was unsure whether or not she wanted to go there ever again.

She opened them abruptly to find Broderick stirring on the floor.  She hid under the covers, peering over the edge of the bed.