Chapter 11

After a little past seven minutes later, Locke spoke, "I'm on the other side of the shield."

Sarah responded, "Nice work, Osiris. Move inside."

Locke had reached the destination. But there was wrong problem. It didn't look like the right coordinates. "Commander Palmer. You sure we're headed the right way?"

She responded without hesitation. "Affirmative. That's the only way through."

Not too much longer later, Osiris found a small, medium-ish stature of a Sangheili as Locke had opened the door by scanning it.

Palmer spoke up again though warned Locke, "Locke! Heads up. The Kraken's still in play.

Locke just replied with, "Understood, Commander."

"Arbiter to all wings! The Kraken retreats! Press your attack!"

All wings did just that.

Locke, and his team got into the Forerunner ships. "Arbiter. We are airborne in Forerunner Plaetons."

"Excellent. Bring fire upon the Covenant, Spartans."

"Spartans, I appreciate the bravery, but what's the plan?" Sarah asked not sure what Osiris was doing.

Tanaka was the one who spoke up now, "Kraken's too well armored to knock down. Best bet's get inside. Destroy the generator."

"Make it happen, folks."

Six minutes later, the Kraken was falling and had been destroyed."

Xere was glad the Kraken was destroyed. So was Palmer and everyone else.

"Victory!" Xere said over the comms. Sounded happy not too happy as much as he felt.

Arbiter repeated what Xere said. "Victory! Well done, Spartans!"

Palmer was amazed as she spoke, "Hot darn, Osiris! That is beautiful work. Kraken's down. Time to grab that Constructor. Halsey's coordinates are inside that Forerunner site."

Three minutes later Osiris had found and had gotten the Constructor.

"Commander Palmer, we have the Constructor. Ready for extraction." Locke said informing Palmer.

"Nice work, Spartans." She then commed Arbiter. "Arbiter? Ready for pickup."

"I am sending a ship your way Spartans."

After Osiris regrouped, thru headed back to Vadam state.