Chapter 10

"Attack wing Siqtar, fire on the deck."

Sarah saw Covenant reinforcements coming to where Osiris were. She commed Osiris. "Keep moving Spartans. Covenant are bringing in reinforcements."

Xere spoke up, "The Covenant abandon their ground forces!"

Siqtar leader responded, "Press the attack!"

Arbiter commed Locke to tell him what was happening, "Spartan, the enemy is retreating into temple grounds. That location is between Osiris and their destination."

Sarah replied as she was listening, "Copy that, Arbiter. Spartans, keep the pressure on."

"Affirmative Commander." Locke replied understanding.

"Kraken's moving back." Siqtar Leader reported.

Xere responded to him, "Keep it out of range from the Spartans."

Buck saw something coming back, then immediately knew what it was. "Kraken's back. Watch out!"

Lar Two commed to his team, "Two on the left! Engaging!"

Siqtar quickly replied back warning Lar Two, "Incoming! Watch out! Watch out!"

"Taking heavy fire!" Lar Two replied back.

Jardam leader warned the team as well, "Watch the legs!"

Xere commed to Siqtar, "Siqtar, do not attack below the deck, watch for the Kraken's legs."

Siqtar was about to, though stopped when Xere said not to. He, along with the team, we're watching out for the legs.

Siqtar then spoke up, "Attacking pulse generator room." He had started attacking the room.

Xere then warned all of his team members, "All wings, do not approach Kraken below deck." Then he commed Siqtar warning him, "Siqtar. Pull up, the Krakrn is on you."

"Just a little longer, wing leader..." He didn't listen to Xere, instead he thought he could last at least a little bit longer.

After a little bit, Arbiter spoke, "Spartans, the Kraken is pulling away. We move to pursue."

Sarah replied back, "Copy, Arbiter. Good hunting." Then she spoke to Osiris, "Osiris, Kraken's out of the picture, keep moving!"

"Kraken is on me." Jardam Leader said trying to get the Kraken off him.