Chapter 5

Sarah waited for Agent Locke to arrive. She heard in the comms that he was getting close to where her and Dr. Halsey were. Heard Locke and Halsey speak until she told him. She didn't wanna speak on open channel for her plan she wanted to tell him.

She waited patiently again, as she stood by the Pelican, still with her helmet still on. She didn't really know what to do other than stand there. Was thinking again. Didn't know why she was other than because she had nothing else to do. She thought of the plan Halsey had and hoped it will work if Osiris timed it right.

The plan for that was for Locke's team to have the Arbiter help them find Sunion on Sangheilios. (I don't know how to spell Sunion sorry 😅...) Then when they get there, there will be a Guardian, a Forerunner machine that is very dangerous. The super UNSC computer A.I named Cortona, has Chief and his team, the blue team on board as well. Osiris were trying to look for Blue Team and bring them back or "home" as Sarah also heard some of the Osiris called it. For example, Locke said that when he was talking about Master Chief. Chief was raised most of his life in the army so it's technically like his home.

Sarah saw someone in the distance. They were coming to her. She couldn't tell who it was at first. When the figure got closer, she was surprised to see who it was.

(The picture is what the Guardian looks like. Or Guardians since there's more than one but there's only one in the picture.)