I Love You

Sun Hi

I couldn't respond to Alex in a lie, I knew that, but what I didn't expect was for him to give me a giant hug.

"You wanna talk about it?" Alex asked.

I hesitated, debating if I really do or not.

"Yeah." I finally said.

For a moment, it was silent as I tried to figure out what I wanted to say, and how to say it. I know it's a touchy subject for Alex just as much as it is for me.

"Alex," He looked up at me. "I had a really, really bad dream."

"What happened?"

"Y-" Tears started to pool down my face, "You and Linc. I had to choose between you two, and I couldn't. Linc called some bad words and so did you. Alex, even though it was just a dream, you both broke my heart."

By now I was bawling, bawling my eyes out. I buried my head in my knees, trying to stop, by my tears just wouldn't.

"Sun Hi," He put a arm around me, "I would never break your heart. Sun Hi, I love you. I always have and I always will. Sun Hi, please, you've got to believe me, even if you do go back to Linc, I will still love you, forever and always."

Everything Alex said just made me cry harder, though, it was for a different reason, I cried tears of joy and happiness. Then, I pulled my head up and threw my arms around Alex. I buried my head into his shoulder, hugging him with all my Sun Hi might. Cause I love him, too. I really do.

Alex pulled my head up, tilting it back, and gave me a small and loving kiss.

That's when I knew, I would always love him.

Even if I love Linc too.

A/n

So, I updated, on the bus, again.

What you guys think? You like?

I have no idea when my next chapter will come out, whenever I have time I guess.

Please, please go read my other books: The Thundermans Tested, The Descendants Punishment, and School of Rock One Shots. I really would appreciate it.

Thanks

Odessa💖