The Kiss

Sun Hi

I kissed Alex, Alex kissed me. I KISSED ALEX! ALEX KISSED ME! And more importantly, I enjoyed it. The kiss. It was the same as Linc and mine first kiss. True bliss. I loved it. It was amazing.

That kiss...it made me realize how much I liked-no loved- Alex.

We slowly pulled apart and look into each others eyes. His were beautiful.

I had no idea on what to do next, as he stood. Alex held out his hand and helped me up.

"Come on." He said.

I followed him out of the cafeteria and into the garden. We were alone.

At first, we were both quiet, looking down. Then a hand lifted my chin. Moments after, a soft pair of lips, slowly and gently planted a kiss on mine.

When we pulled away, I let out a giggle. For the rest of the morning, Alex and I sat and talked. Just talked.

Then, lunch came around and there was a surprise waiting for me.

A/n

Hello people! I am finally back! I should really get off of my behind and type my stories more often.

Also, sorry for the slow updates! Like I keep saying, I am really busy. By the way, who watched Danger and Thunder? It was awesome!

Anyways, what do you guys think! Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to vote and follow!!!

Thanks

Odessa💖