Dreams

Sun Hi

Like I said, I wish I had gone to dinner with the others. I wish I hadn't fallen asleep. And I wish I would just wake up. Because now, now I'm trapped. Trapped in my own dreams.

"Sun Hi! Why would you do this!?! I thought you loved me!"

"I'm sorry, Linc! I do love you...but I also love Alex! I need time to figure everything out!"

I was standing in a white room, with nothing in it. Behind me was the only door, practically blending in with the wall. To my right stood Linc and my left, Alex.

Both had a look of pure hatred, mixed with sadness, written on his face. I had a feeling that all the hatred was directed to me.

"No!" Alex shouted, making me whimper, "You DON'T have time! Chose now, me or him!"

"A-alex, I can't, I can't chose right now. Can't I love both of you?"

A/n Bout to use some bad language, just to let you know.

"Your such a slut, Sun Hi! We broke up only a few days ago and your already making out with another guy? Who's my best friend? You disgust me! You know what, you can have her Alex. I don't date bitches!"

A/n okay I'm done know.

With that, my ex turned on his heel, and walked out the door. Suddenly, I started hyperventilating again. I fell to my knees, clawing at my throat, but I couldn't breath. The last thing I remembered was Alex's voice.

"I don't want you either. Rot in hell bitch!"

Sorry for the language again!

With that, I let the black take over the white, and eventually, me.

This would be the part when I wake up, sweating and trying to figure out what that dream meant.

This wasn't one of those parts.

A/n

I finally updated. After I said I was going to for two weeks. I really wish I had updated earlier though, but my school has given me homework for everyday since the first week of school, I mean who does that? But, eighth grade is hard! Also, I've seen some people asking why everyone is talking about school because it hasn't started yet, so here's the run down. If you live on the west coast, where I used to live, then you most likely start school at the end of August or behind of September and finish at the beginning of June. If you live on the west coast, where I live now, you start school at the beginning of August, which is way to close to my birthday, and finish in early May. I have no idea what's it like if you live in central, though.

Anyways, what did you all think? Also, I'm going to start a School of Rock One Shots book today, I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED, so whenever I have a new idea for a book, I won't have to write the whole thing, only the main part. I will take requests, not all shots have to be romance, and if anyone likes any of the ideas, we can work something out so you can use the plot.

Also, NO ONE SPOIL WHAT HAPPENED IN MIPSS (MAKE IT POP SUMMER SPLASH) LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT ON THE NICK APP!!!!!!! I hope its a good episode!

Thanks

Odessa💖