I'm Sorry

Linc

I laid, face down on my bed. It was extremely comfortable because it was a hotel bed. In Australia. Containing feathers of a swan. That made it very hard to be mad Cyril and my parents.

The all white door slowly opened. The swing was so quiet, I could barely hear it. I only know one person who could make that happen. I pulled my face up to see the person who has brought me all this pain and suffering. Standing in the doorway, straight and tall, never losing posture was Cyril himself.

"Lincoln-" His saddened voice was cut off by my angry one.

"No!" My eyes started to tear up. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. Cyril just stood there, patiently waiting. "There is nothing I want to hear from you." I finally said, my voice completely different from before.

"Not even that I am truly sorry, and I shall help reunite you with your friends?" A small smile played on my butler's lips.

I was quiet for a minute, thinking and processing what just came out of Cyril's mouth. Finally, I nodded, happy someone will help me be with Sun Hi once more.

A/n

Hey guys. Sorry the chapter took so long. I actually wrote it a few days ago, waiting to go on a plane to California. Sadly, I didn't get WiFi a lot. When I did have it, though I just didn't feel like typing.

Anyways, this is just a filler chapter. I may post another later today or tomorrow.

Do you guys think Sun Hi and Linc will be reunited again, or does fate (me😜) have another plan? Comment on your thoughts and don't forget to follow me on Instagram as odessalavender.

Thanks

Odessa💖