What's The Plan

Linc

"So your really going to help Sun Hi and I get back together?" I asked Cyril for the tenth time.

"Yes, Lincoln. I will convince your parents to let you go to Mckendrick next semester. You will also be able to visit Ms. Song in Tennessee (random place, my next MIP book takes place there) this summer if all goes to plan." Cyril held a phone to his ear, waiting for it to stop ringing.

I can't believe Sun Hi and I will be together again! Well if everything goes the way it's supposed to. The plan is simple, Cyril is making reservations to stay at a new building back in America. It's something like rotating towers. They, well rotate. My parents really want to go there, and Cyril could make that happen. My parents would definitely send me back to Mckendrick! Plus, Cyril said he'd drive me to Sun Hi's soon.

Everything was turning out perfectly. I started to daydream about my girlfriend-at least, I think we're still dating-before something snapped me out of it. It was Cyril's voice. The hotel manager picked up! Our plan has begun. Let's just hope this doesn't end up in ruins.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter. Fun fact, the rotating towers are supposed to be built in Dubai, Saudi Arabia. The have not started construction due to the complicated mechanics, though they will be built in the future!

So, do you think Sun Hi and Linc will reunite, or will Linc be to late, and Slinci gone?

Also, I have been thinking about writing a different MIP fanfiction before I even made a Wattpad. I was wondering, should I wait until I finish this story before writing my other one? I will post the plot below. Let me know your answers in the comments.

Gone Make It Pop Fanfiction

What if...

Band Blast ended differently. The scores were tied between L3 and XO-IQ. The judges were going to give the trophy to L3, though due to Sun Hi's behavior. A big sacrifice is made to jump start the band's careers, but one member is left behind. Now, someone is gone, forever.

What did you think, feedback please!

Thanks

Odessa💖