[12] My Knight in Shining Armor is a Vampire (GREAT)

I looked up at the clock. It had already been an hour since Vlad left. I wanted to be with him so badly. Instead of this. I hated Andrew almost. He was such a creep. I mean really.

I don't know why he couldn't just go find another bride. I looked up at the clock again five minuetes had past. I was getting so bored. I was looking around this new room, which I probably would be stuck in for another ten million years. Or at least it felt like ten million years.

I sat up in the bed and smoothed out the long lacey black dress I was wearing.

There was a knock at the door.

"KNOCK"

"KNOCK"

"SLAM"

My door had been broken down. And my stoumach turned. It reminded me of the day, the demons had broken into Vlad's house. I yelped slightly. Andrew stormed into the room with the

scariest look on his face. I gasped but I didnt want to show my fear

I stood up and backed up into the wall. Andrew ran at me.

"I've hit you before and I will do it again."

I yelled.

Andrew stopped and his look of rage slowly fadded.He took a deep breath and ran his hands through his hair.

"Was Vladimir in here?"

He yelled.

"What?"

I asked.

"A maid reported Vladimir walking around these coradors. The only rooms here are your's and my sisters."

He yelled. And walked into a diffrent side of the room.

"Where was Vlad?"

He yelled at me.

"Well I would guess looking for the princess, I remember him telling me he had an engagement with her."

I said lying, Vlad had told me no such thing.

Andrew took a deep breath in.

"Ok,"

He said.

"We need to get to our engagement party."

Andrew countiuned.

Andrew held his arm out for me and I took it unwillingly, but I had to.

We walked into the ballroom, where he had proposed to me.

There were a million Vampire's in the room. All gorgeous wearing clothes in dark royal shades and red and black. But those seemed to be the only colours.

The girls dresses were spining. I saw every type of expensive fabric possible. Vampires

Do not dance like humans. They are very classy and elegant. The music however is very similar. It sounded almost like techno.

"Who are these people?"

I asked.

"Mainly royalty."

He said back.

Andrew pulled me onto the dance floor. We were packed in with many other vampire couples. Including Vlad and Marie. As Andrew was spining me around I saw Vlad kissed Marie on the forhead. And walked towards Andrew and I.

"May I have a dance with the future queen?"

Vlad asked.

Andrew looked at him with disgust, but I could feel that he trusted him.

"Yes Mister Blackmoore."

Andrew said.

Andrew took my hand and kissed it.

He walked away to his sister.

"Ok, Val listen."

Vlad whispered.

"I know how we will escape."

He said quietly.

"You are a natural dancer."

He said ina normal tone.

"Thank you."

I said.

"It will take to long to explain, but just be ready at any second."

He smiled at me and walked away.

I sighed at the thought of being with Vlad.

The song was over and i walked back over to Andrew. A few toasts were made. And then Andrew stood up.

"To my new bride, I promise I will be a great husband, and king to the vampires. And if anyone, anyone tries to mess up my rein, or tries to take my queen away, I will kill them and charge them and the rest of their family with treason."

Andrew smiled.

I almost laughed, what a weird speech. He was looking straight at Vladimir the whole time.

I locked eyes with Vlad for a brief moment.

He shook his head and laughed.

I felt a tad bit nervous.

The speechs ended. And The dancing and talking went on.

I was tossed around talking to all of Andrew's realitives and Knights and lords and ladies. I felt my head spinning out of control. Little by little though, the vampires left

and It was just me Andrew and some guards.

Andrew and I sat at a table in the middle of the room. He took my hand and played with my fingers. Intertwining them with mine and rubbing the palm of my hand with his thumb. He

didn't say a word to me. He seemed to be thinking about what he was going to say.

"You will be staying with me tonight."

Andrew said.

I nodded and he flashed me a crooked smile. His eyes were hazel and they hypnotized me.

I couldn't tell him no, even if I tried.

He took my hand gently and intertwined our fingers again. Leading me up to his part of the castle. He opened the door and twirled me around. Andrew then pulled our bodies close together and moved his hand down to my waist. He just held me very close to him.

He let go. Andrew was so odd sometimes.

"Your dressing table is over there."

He said pointing to it.

I walked over and sat on the small bench. I took my earrings out. And my eyeliner and makeup off.

"Andrew, What will I sleep in?"

I asked.

He walked over to the closet and opened it. Inside there was polka dot pants and A white tank top. I went into the bathroom and I sliped them on.

When I walked in Andrew was already in bed, reading somthing. He was more bulit than Vlad, I could tell that.

I climbed into the bed with him. It was a huge bed but he managed to get very close to me. Andrew pulled his muscular arms around me. And I felt safe. I almost forgot Vlad but I didn't. Even though I liked the way his arms felt around me. It didn't feel comfortable.