[5] My Knight in Shinning Armor is a Vampire (GREAT)

I woke up still wearing the same clothes. I walked out of the room and opened the door to see breakfast laid out for me along with a note written in the same perfect script.

"Dear Valentina,

There are some books and movies and a dvd player in the room on the left

of you. There is also a bathroom attached to your bedroom. I hope you are comfortable. If you need anything ask the maids.

Sincerely,

Vlad "

I walked back into the the bedroom and into the bathroom. It was huge, with many mirrors and while marble floor. I got into the shower. There was a bar

of soap wrapped up. Shampoo bottles and conditioner bottles lined up in a row. There were three different scents. Cotton candy, Rose, and peppermint.

I used the cotton candy one. I finished taking a shower and got out to dry my hair. I looked through the cabinets and sure enough there it was. Everything here was just like a hotel.

I took the big fluffy bathrobe off the hook and put it on while I started blow drying my jet black hair. While I was doing that I remembered I didn't have any clothes.

I walked out of the whole room and downstairs in just my bathrobe. I went down stairs and knocked on a door that said "Vlad" on it.

I knocked on it. Vlad walked out rubbing his eyes wearing nothing his black boxers. He was built and had a tattoo across his chest and down his arms.

"Oh, it's you Val."

He said.

"Yeah."

I said.

"Um, I don't have any clothes."

I said.

"Oh, well hang on I might have a dress in here. I bought one but I never wore it."

I laughed.

"I'm just kidding of course."

He said.

Vlad walked into his room and pointed to his wardrobe.

"Um, I have som shirts the maids might be able to sew into dresses for you. Pick whichever ones you like"

"Do you have sewing machines?"

"Me personally no. But the maids do"

"Could you ask them if I could borrow it along with a tape measure and scissors and thread."

Vlad smiled

"sure."

I walked over to his wardrobe and picked out a black shirt and a dark blue shirt.

"Thank you."

I said.

Vlad smiled and I left his room.

I walked back upstairs and sat at the table where my breakfast was still there. I sat down and ate a blueberry muffin. There was a a knock at my door

a short while after and maids were there with a sewing machine, just like I had asked Vlad for.

"Oh thank you."

I said to the maids.

They smiled and curtsied to me. They came into the room and set up the sewing machine. One of the maids stayed behind after the other two left.

"Is there anything else you require mam?"

She asked me.

I walked over to the table where all the sewing machine was set up. I examined the scissors and the thread.