[2] My Knight in Shinning Armor is a Vampire (GREAT)

*A few months later*

I woke up the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I hit the snooze button once before getting out of bed. I walked over to my mirror and started putting on my makeup. I have jet black hair naturally and greenish brown eyes with pale skin. After I was finished putting on my makeup , i looked at the candle sitting on my drawer. I didn't think anything about it. I never thought about that night anymore, and still didn't. I walked out of my house and got into the car that I could now legally drive because I was now 16. I drove to work. I worked at this awful little shop called "Emerald's Dark Magic." A bunch of spoky crap happens in there. Its all tricks though. People go in there for a good thrill. Emerald the woman who works there pretends to be a psychic and she pulls people in the back of the store and tells them all kinda of crap about how they will be rich and blah blah blah. Its all a bunch of bullshit. Trik mirrors fog machines that kind of thing, but it's fun. I sat at the cash register just playing with some odd magic trick kit, when a boy came up to me.

"Excuse me, how much is this."

I looked up at him and saw the same dark blue eyed man who had rescued me that night. I had an instant flash back of everything and I felt shaky.

"Umm, let me check."

I said silently wondering if he remembered me. Or if he always goes around saving girls in the middle of the night. I told him the price and he smiled at me.

"Can you put this on hold for me?"

He asked.

"Yes."

I said quietly.

"What's your name?"

I askednervously.

"uh-Vlad."

He responded while he shook his hair out of his face and swept it to the side.

"Uh-Vlad?"

I asked mocking him.

"Vlad."

He stated nervously playing with his bracelet.

"Vlad."

I whispered to myself.

I felt so nervous around him.

Vlad smiled at me awkwardly and left the store.

Emerald came out from the back of the store.

"I see a great romance between you and that boy."

She said giggling. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"He is cute."

I said. She smiled.

"Wanna know what I predict for you and him."

She said using her fake accent. I laughed again.

"No, I'm sure I'll never see him again."

I said.

"I wouldn't be so sure." she said.

I looked at the clock.

"Em, I've been here for almost 6 hours."

"You're right. Go home, have some fun." she said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Emmie."

"Bye Val."

I left the store and pulled out my phone. I had gotten a text from my best friend Ella.

"VALLLL, big party 2nite @ my place! be there yes? If you say no I'll force you there. lol hot boyz btw =D"

I slid my keypad open and texted her back.

"Yeh, I'll go, just need to go home and get ready."

I drove home and ran up the stairs. I pulled out a black and red top and some ripped up black skinny jeans with fishnets underneath and my favorite pair of skinny jeans. I straightened my Jet black hair and teased it a little before putting on my eyeliner and sliver eye shadow. I pulled on my favorite converse and rushed out the door.

When I pulled up in front of Ella's house there were already a million people there, I could hear girls giggling and boys yelling at each other in a playful way. hyponotize by the notorious b.i.g playing. I walked in and saw Ella. Some skinny but really cute emo boy was holding her waist and dancing with her.

"Hey Val!"

She yelled from across the room and over all the music.

"Hey Ella."

I yelled back.

"Oh my GAWD Val, you need to see this new boy he's so cute ."

she said taking my wrist and running up the stairs.

"Where is he?"

She yelled. Ella looked around and pulled me around the house. She stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Ok, don't look now, but there he is."

:D

whooo is he?!?!?!