[10] My Knight in Shinning Armor is a Vampire (GREAT)

*VALS POV*

I waited for him. Vlad I mean. But no knock came from the door. "Oh please God, please, let Vlad come". I prayed so hard to a God I wasn't sure could hear me in this realm. I didn't sleep very well. I watched the

huge hands on the clock l turn around and around. Finally at 9:00 am I heard a knock at the door. I

Practically threw myself out of the unfamiliar bed and to the door. I answered it. I saw jet black hair and jet black clothes. But no Vlad.

"Hello mam."

The man said.

"Hi."

I said quietly.

"I am your Wedding planner."

He said.

My wedding planner walked into the room and threw a bunch of magazines on my bed.

"Ok, Hun, we are going to go through all these and you can pick out a variety of things you want. And King Andrew will just have to agree with it."

He said.

I just nodded my head hurt. I missed my Vlad. I sat next to the Wedding Planner who's name turned out to be Fabio. I picked out the most beautiful dress. It was tight and corset like at the top and puffed up at the

bottom. It was so gorgeous. I wished so hard that I was going to marry Vlad in it. I looked through about a million magazines. Such as "Vampire Bride Today. I kept looking up at the clocks hands moving around After about an hour of picking things out. I started sobbing.

"Hun, What ever is the matter?"

Fabio said rushing to me.

"You don't like the center pieces?"

I laughed at that and wiped my tears.

"No, no its not that?"

I said.

"Well then what is it?"

He asked nervously.

"Nothing, Nothing."

I said through my tears.

"Excuse me."

I said as I got up and over to the bathroom. I washed my face and caught my breath and went back to Fabio.

"Ok, I'm fine now."

I said.

"You sure hun?"

He said.

I nodded my head yes.

Fabio and I went through more magazines and I told him exactly what "I wanted" for my wedding.

There was a knock at the door to my room. Fabio got up and opened the door. Fabio bowed as soon as he saw Andrew standing outside of the door.

"Thank you."

Andrew said.

Fabio leaned up.

"Leave us."

Andrew said staring at me. Fabio rushed out of the room.

I was still sitting on my bed. Andrew looked me up and down and bit his bottom lip. He leaped onto the bed and threw the magazines off of it.

He pinned me down onto the bed and started kissing my neck. I pushed him off of me but this made him angry.

"Listen."

He said bluntly.

"You are just a toy for me, thats it a silly little toy, that will bare my children, be my arm candy, and service my how you say needs."

He laughed and pulled my skirt down.

"Now, guess which one you are going to do now."

He said.

"None."

I punched him in the stomach as hard as I could and he rolled off of me holding it. I got up and off the bed and tried to reach for my skirt, but he grabbed it quickly before he grabbed my wrist. and flung me back on

the bed.

"Fine princess, but you will do what I want next time."

He said snickering. He seemed so evil now.

"But for now, we need to get ready for our engagement party."

He said.

Andrew started leaving my room.

"There will be a maid and other people to get you ready in about an hour."

He said and then left.

I left the room and wondered around the castle. I found a large balcony over looking a swimming pool. There was a boy sitting in a chair by the side of the pool smoking a cigerette. That reminded me of Vlad, and his bad habbit. Until I looked closer at him.

"Oh my god."

I said happily.

It was Vlad. I ran back to the staircase trying to find the door to the courtyard, so I could get to him. I opened a door to the outside, but it wasn't the right door. Everything in this whole damn castle was a maze! I ran upstairs and tried to find the door.

*VLAD'S POV*

I sat by the pool out side under a tarp smoking a ciggy. I took a long drag and let it out. I felt two beautiful pale arms come around my neck, and I laughed. I knew whose arms they were. I put my hand on the arm and closed my eyes.

"Hey babe."

I whispered.

*Hey short chapter I know, but chapter 11 is already written with a HUGE surprise in it...

DUN DUN DUN