How can you forget your friend (part 1)

Hiya!!! I'm glad so many of you like this story!! I'm major NaLu fan just like most of you are

Also thanks for the help..the shipping will be LaxusxMira!!! :3

Enjoy!!!

-------------------;--;----------

Lucy p.o.v

I awoke to the sun blaring in my face. I turned quickly avoiding the light when I ended up rolling off my bed I landed with a thump and groaned. picking myself up from the ground I began to stretch as I walked away from the bed. Heading to my bathroom I stripped and hopped into the shower.

After awhile of washing ,myself I got out and wrapped a towel around me. Deciding that I would allow myself to air dry I crept out making sure no one was in my apartment. No one was around, so I came out and to my kitchen.

Today was when we had the drawings. Master wanted us to be there early to do the drawings. I fetched some eggs and bacon and began to cook them. I knew once the smell wafted next door Keara would be over here in a heartbeat.

On cue the door smashes open with a floating Keara and a sleeping Happy in her arms. She was drooling and her eyes weren't even open! I let out a sigh. What am I going to do with her?

Happy began to stir in her arms and nearly fell out. I quickly grabbed him which woke him up. "Hey Lucy" he said rubbing his eyes. "Morning" I said.

I heard a thump and looked over Happy's shoulder. Keara laid sprawled out on my kitchen floor. I kicked her shoulder and she let out a groan. When she didn't wake up I kicked her harder. She popped up nearly punching me.

"LUCY!" She yelled rubbing her shoulder. "Go get dress" I said pushing her out. She waved me off and walked into her room. I finished cooking and placed three plates on a table full of food. Happy began to dig into his as I did to.

"No fair" Keara whined as she sat down. "What?" I asked. "I had to get dress, but your still in a towel" she said shoving bacon in her mouth. I looked down to verify her complaint. "If it makes you feel better I'll go get dress know" I huffed.

Getting up I began to walk towards my dresser. Grabbing a blue skirt, white cut top, and a pair of black heels I went into the bathroom and changed.

I go back to my plate and finish quickly. " Ready?" I asked. They nodded and followed me out. The sun was shinning brightly and everywhere seemed like it was a harmony. We made it to the guild and walked in. Mira was selling tickets with Master as there was a long line. Levy rushed over to us once she saw us. "I went ahead and bought are tickets" she said. She handed me our tickets and I gave Keara hers.

Happy staid by Keara until he saw Natsu. "I'm going to apologize to him" he said. Keara went with him to give him extra support.

Keara p.o.v

I followed Happy to make sure everything went smoothly. As we approached their table they looked over with confused faces. "Natsu I'm sorry for how I acted last night" Happy said. "Do I know you?" Natsu questioned. Happy looked totally dumb folded. "It's me Happy. I'm your exceed!" Happy said. Natsu just shrugged. Happy did something I never thought he would do. He turned towards Lisanna tears in his eyes. "YOU DID THIS!!! YOU TURN HIM AGAINST ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY MOTHER" he yelled.

Tears began to stream down his face. Lisanna scotched backwards and Natsu went on the offense. He lit up his fist and went to hit Happy. People began to gasp to what he was about to do. I reached out grabbing his flaming fist. Happy hide behind me. "Move" Natsu said. "No you will not hurt him" I said in low deadly voice. "He yelled at Lisanna" He said.

"So what! Are you going to attack a friend because of that bitch" I said. Lisanna glared at me, but I ignored her. "Yes" he answered. Happy peaked over my shoulder tears still falling. "How can you forget your friend Natsu" he said then he flew away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------*-------------------------------------

Sorry for doing another part|part chapter. I'm typing this on my tablet and its not working so well on low much I can type, but at least I can upload quicker then I normally do.

sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar. I tried my best to look it over, but I knew you guys wanted another chapter

until next time ...........