Chapter 1: Tour Date #1 of the Return of BTR

//Kendall's P.O.V\\

I am so pumped for tonight! Tonight we are going on tour! I love touring! Our first date is here in LA. I'm super excited. I can't wait to see the reaction of our Rushers! They are so supportive and they have been waiting for so long! Some stayed and others left, but that's fine because I know that the loyal fans are coming tonight. We still need two more hours until our show starts. Right now we are just taking a small break because we have been rehearsing nonstop. We are all prepared and after this we'll rehearse for another ten minutes and we'll be set. After the ten minutes passed, we got out and we went to eat. We were all starving. We went to buy Subway and we sat down at a table outside. The weather today is really nice because it's not hot and it's not cold. The air feels really nice.

"Dude I'm so excited for tonight," James said patting me on the shoulder. "I know dude me too," I said fist pumping him. "Us too," said Logan and Carlos fist pumping each other.  We finished our lunch and then we went back to the studio. We had to get dressed and then get in the tour bus.

+*+*+*+*+*

On our way to the venue, we were messing around in the bus. We were joking around and laughing so much until we cried. We did a few vocal exercises as well, but then we had already arrived. We got out of the bus and we were led backstage. We all took a deep breath and we heard our Rushers chanting 'Big Time Rush'. We all ran and took our positions and then after a minute, we got our cue and we went on stage. Our Rushers cheered loudly and we began singing Just Getting Started. I love touring because our Rushers always sing and dance along with us. This is something that always makes me smile! I love seeing my Rushers especially when they are enjoying themselves and doing everything like nobody is around. We finished singing this song and everyone cheered. "How is everyone doing tonight," Logan said excitedly into the mic. A couple of cheers were heard in the crowd. "Okay let's try that again. I didn't quite hear everyone did you Kendall," he said. "NO I did not Logan. Come on cheer as loud as you can! Everyone this time we want the whole city of LA to hear you," I said excitedly as well. "Okay, come on! How is everyone doing tonight," Logan asked again. Everyone cheered this time and they cheered much louder. "That's better," Logan said smiling. Everyone laughed.  "Alright let's do this," said James cheerfully.

I began to sing Song For You. Everyone was singing and dancing along. After about five songs later, I noticed a very gorgeous girl in the crowd. I didn't know how I felt when I saw her. By this time we were singing Paralyzed which, now that I think about it, expresses how I felt when I saw her. I noticed that she was having the time of her life and that she was being herself without caring about what anyone thought about her. I was distracted. We kept singing and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I really hope that there is something I can do in order to get her name at least.  Then we sang all of our other songs and then James said, "Alright who's ready for Worldwide?" Then Carlos said," Who wants to be our Worldwide Girl?" Everyone cheered. Perfect she could be my Worldwide Girl. I was about to point at her when another girl got in front of her and I ended up pointing at her. She got excited and happy. The girl I wanted to pick just looked at her and moved back. I felt so disappointed and that girl was really rude to do that.

I had to sing to her, but I didn't take my eyes off of her, but this girl kept wanting to get my attention by holding my hand and hugging me. I kept singing and since I didn't want to be mean or rude, when we finished singing, she asked for a picture with me and I took the pic with her and gave her hug. I was glad that she was gone. She was a bit too crazy. Then we said good night to our wonderful Rushers and then we ended our night like that and headed backstage. Afterwards we headed to our bus and I sat down on the couch and couldn't stop thinking about her. I wonder if I will ever see her again. I hope I do. I really, really, really want to get to know her.

//Liliana's P.O.V.\\

I went to a BTR concert tonight and it was amazing! They finally came back, I've been waiting for this moment for so long! I can't believe I was actually able to see them in concert! My dream finally came true and I'm super happy! I would've loved to meet them, but they didn't have anymore meet and greet tickets, they were all sold out. I had the best time of my life! I was so into watching how they were dancing and singing and I sang and danced along with them. All of a sudden I notice that Kendall kept looking at me. After singing Paralyzed, he didn't stop looking at me. I kept looking at him, but I tried not to think crazy things such as 'does he like me?' 'maybe he likes me and that's why he keeps looking at me' or stuff like that, because I know that that is not possible.

I was so close to being his Worldwide Girl, but then a girl came and stood in front of me and pushed me. Kendall was starting to point at me and then he looked back, then when he looked out towards us again, she was standing in front of me. She even pushed me again and I stepped back. I think that Kendall noticed this because he looked at her with a look of disapproval and then he looked back at me with an apologetic look. Man, I really wish I could've gotten a meet and greet ticket to meet them and to know what Kendall was thinking about me. I hope that the next concert I attend I am able to meet him and James, Carlos, and Logan.