Chapter 17: Proposal

~Five Months Later~
//Lily's P.O.V.\\
Kendall has been very suspicious lately. I wonder what is up with him. He has been a bit distant from me and he's been talking with James, Carlos, Logan, and Dustin a lot. I hope nothing bad is happening to him. It would kill me to know that something bad is happening to Kendall.

//Kendall's P.O.V.\\
I have been planning the most beautiful proposal for Lily since the last few months. James, Logan, Carlos, and Dustin are helping me out. Recently, I have been feeling that I am distancing myself from Lily but it's because I don't want to give the surprise away. I hope she doesn't think that something bad is happening. I know that she's going to love the surprise! Today is the day to propose and I just want to make sure that everything is perfect.
+*+*+*+*+*
"Lily get dressed," I texted Lily. "Get dressed? For what," she replied back. "I have a surprise for you. We are going out tonight so I want you to get ready by 7 pm," I replied. "Oh okay then," she replied back. She didn't keep asking anymore questions and I felt relieved.

//Lily's P.O.V.\\
I can't believe Kendall texted me to get ready. He told me that we're going out, but it still seems suspicious to me. I wonder what is going on. I didn't want to keep asking him because I didn't want my questions to become annoying. I'd rather just get ready, wait for him to come pick me up, and then figure out what's happening. I hope it's nothing bad though. I have a feeling that I can't describe but it feels like it's not good.

+*+*+*+*
I got ready and I put on some light makeup. I'm not one to wear much makeup so I just decided to go for a natural look. I wore a green dress and black heels.

I put some mascara on, some eyeliner, lipgloss, a little bit of makeup and blush

I put some mascara on, some eyeliner, lipgloss, a little bit of makeup and blush. I got my phone and my keys and I headed to the living room. I got a glass of water and that is when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and it was Kendall. He was wearing a tux and he had a bouquet of roses. "Well look at you! Aren't you the most gorgeous girl I have ever met,"
he exclaimed. "Aww thanks Kendall!! Look at you!! The handsomest man I've ever met," I exclaimed. "Here you go my love," he said handing me the roses. "Aww thank you my love. I'll put these in water," I said. "Okay I'll wait right here," he said. "Okay I'm back," I said. "Alright shall we go," he asked me extending his hand. "We shall," I said taking his hand.

We arrived at a beautiful restaurant with the view of the beach. After we finished our dinner we walked down to the beach. It was lovely. I don't want this night to end. Suddenly, Kendall walked me to a gazebo and there was a rose petal trail and candles. It was beautiful. Slow music started to play and we began to dance. After two songs he cleared his threat and told me that he had something important to ask me. "Lily I know that we've had our ups and downs, but I truly love you. You make me feel so happy and I don't know what I would do without you," he said. "Kendall Schmidt where are you going with this," I asked curiously. "Lily," he began to say. He knelt down on one knee and he took out a beauty ring. "Lily, will you marry me," he asked. I gasped. "Oh my goodness!! Yes, yes, yes," I said happily. Tears began to roll down my cheeks. I couldn't believe that this was happening. Suddenly James, Carlos, Logan, and Dustin jumped out and shouted surprise. I couldn't believe this moment. I will cherish this moment forever. I'm so happy!