SUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!

MUST READ UNTIL END! THIS IS BEYOND IMPORTANT! EVEN IF YOU ARE READING THIS AFTER IT HAS BEEN UP FOR A LONG TIME! 

I REPEAT- MUST READ UNTILL THE END.

Okay, now that i have stressed the importance of this author's note, i will continue and try to make it as short and easy to understand as possible.

There has been loads of technical problems with the book and as hard as it is to say this but, I can't finish it.

THE PROBLEMS:

1- No one can find the book. Wattpad has put it on restricted and it won't allow me to take it off. I've tried everything. Why put in effort if no one is acknowledging it?

2- It keeps deleting the spaces in my 'story overview' making it look really bad and unprofessional. And it won't let me fix that either.

MY SOLUTION: 

I have decided to move all the chapters to a new book and to start completely fresh.

I've put in too much time and effort to just continue without getting any new readers. It really pains me to do this because then I will be going backwards, starting agin with 0 reads, 0 votes and 0 comments.

WHAT YOU CAN DO:

I NEED ALL OF YOU TO GO COMMENT, VOTE AND READ LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT! 

All you need to do is to click my profile and click the new book in my profile (should look exavtly the same but with 0 votes) AND TO VOTE COMMENT AND READ!!

YOUR REWARD:

After I get 500 reads, 70 votes and 30 comments (I fell like this is all backwards) I will put up chapter 18!

WHY IS CHAPTER 18 IMPORTANT:

Chapter 18 has:

ALL THE SECRETS REVEALED! WOOO! YOU WILL FINALLY KNOW (most  of) THE TRUTH!

PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME BECAUSE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU GUYS CARE AND THAT I'M NOT JSUT DOING THIS FOR NOTHING.

THE QUICKER YOU VOTE, COMMENT, READ AND TELL OTHER'S TO DO THE SAME THE QUICKER YOU GET TO KNOW THE SECRETS!

please please please please show me that you care.

- livelovelfe