16: My pills don't lie

Not edited!!!

Chapter: 16 - My Pill Don't Lie

Evan's POV:

Pills. I needed my pills. I already missed yesterday's one so I was already feeling some of the side effects. I was feeling restless and tired, the chest pains were horrifying and I knew that if I didn't take my pills soon then I would start with the vomiting and convulsions. To say that I haven't sneaked them would be a lie because I've been popping them every time that Summer mere turns her back but after I gave her the compliment she's been watching me like a hawk. I wasn't going to say another one. It was just the slip of the tongue.

Coach made a huge mistake by handcuffing us together because I don't think that we have improved. Yes, I gave her a compliment. Yes, she told me her backstory. Yes, we've gotten physically close but I haven't kissed anyone for three days and I haven't gotten laid since last week and it's really getting to me. Bianca has tried a couple of times to make a move but Summer always coughs of moves and it makes the whole thing awkward. So nada action for me.

I looked down to a sleeping Summer. She looked so peaceful when she's asleep. She had her head rested in my lap and she intertwined our handcuffed hands, resting them on my knees. After Summer had told me her backstory we just sat next to each other looking out on to the field. After a while I suggested that we just went home and she happily agreed. But don't get me wrong, I didn't just ask for her sake because if I didn't get a pill down my throat I was going to die. Literally. My spare pills that had been sneaking had just run out and the rest of my packets were at home.

I reached over and grabbed my phone off of the bedside table and took a selfie of Summer and I. I sent it to Jack.

Looks like I'm getting more action than you at the moment :p -Evan

Try anything on her and I will beat you to a pulp. - Jack

Me? Why I would do no such thing ! -Evan

hahahaha! So funny! I'm laughing. But hey, shouldn't you be practising Football ? -Jack

Wow! You didn't tell me you had short term memory dude! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS SLEEPING ON MY LAP! WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE HANDCUFFED TO ME! -Evan

Just have fun bro (; -Jack

ugh, that sneaky, sly bastard. I decided to text Sal to get the pills rather than get up and risk waking up Summer in the process. He replied shortly and I heard footsteps outside the door.

Sal walked through the door, "I understand that your handcuffed together but why can't you just walk to the cabinet?"

I put my finger to my lips shushing him, "She's asleep," I noises my head towards Summer, "and I need 'the' pills" I put emphasise on the word 'the'.

"You haven't told her about your-"

"Sal, shut up!" I hissed. "No one knows about my problem, no one. Not even Josh, who I have been best friend's with for years, so why in the world would I tell her?" I motioned to Summer who stirred in her sleep.

Sal just sighed as he went into the ensuite muttering, "I should be paid double for this."

"Get me the whole box!" I half whispered, half yelled after him.

He came out and threw me the box before leaving.

"Can you get me some chocolate from downstairs and some cupcakes, preferably chocolate because Summer's been muttering chocolate all day." I pointed at Summer and just as if on cue she muttered, 'yum- chocolate'.

Sid sighed heavily through his nose and replied in total monotone, "You will be the death of me, Evan Carter."

He turned to leave. "I love you too!" I called out after him and Summer stirred again.