Big girls need love too!

Big girls need love to correct? Of course but everyone seems to make a big deal about dating a big girl. This is my life story of an interracial love story.
Sunday 7pm
I'm 17 year old black girl, yes I know I'm big but I still believe I need love. I actually like this boy name Justin stone. I never talked to him but he is so cute. I sit next to him almost all my classes except for One. he is a white boy and my best friend told me he told her doesn't date black girls which sucks. I never had a boyfriend and don't really know what it feels like to be in love. I bet it's a great feeling. "Hello earth to robyn" my best friend Lauren said waving her hand in my face "oh sorry I was out of it, just doing a little thinking" I said looking around the park, it's almost getting dark maybe I'll just stay a little longer not ready to go home. "Oh I kinda figured, but I was saying Courtney asked justin on a date today after school in the parking lot" oh no no Courtney always make fun of me. She has been my bully through middle school until now my junior year. Courtney is the most prettiest junior there is. She really hates me I don't know the reason like I seriously don't. My freshman year was really horrible.
*flash back*
Every Thursday we have to go get weighed in the gym so I had just found I was really over weight for my age. I was walking out out of the gym because the bell had just rung and I hear that one annoying voice call out my name from the other side of the hallway "heyyy robyn, guess what I found out" uhh ohh what did she find out? "What you find out Courtney?" "Studies shows a gorilla weighs 260 and a little birdie told me that's what you weigh" she say really really loud so everyone could hear. People started laughing and pointing at me calling me "gorilla girl" I ran out crying and in my way out I seem justin in the back laughing too. That's what hurt me the most.
*End of flashback*
"Your lying? Please tell me your lying? What he say?" I said my heart is pounding. "Rumor has it that he said yes to her". What am I thinking of course he is gonna say yes he is the hottest senior there is and she is the hottest junior. "I should of have seen it coming" "don't worry robyn you'll find someone" I really didn't want to talk about love right now "I'm sorry I gotta go" I stood up and ran, ran all the way home tears streaming down my face. I dint know why I'm crying I would never get him first off I'm black and second off I'm too big" but my mom always told me 'love has no color' and I believe her. Speaking of my mom I ran right into her when I opened up my front door. "Whoa honey slow down, what's wrong?" She say grabbing onto my arm. "Nothing mom let me go" I say ripping my arm from my mom running right pass my dad up the stairs into my room. I slammed and locked my room door Turing around looking at the huge mirror I had in my wall stripping down into my bra and underwear looking at myself "why do I have to be so big?" I whispered I wouldn't change a thing about me expect my size. I had long hair for a black girl, my eyes was a really light brown, I had the skin color of a mixed girl even though both of my parents were african American. Out of all things I had to be big, but this summer I'm changing that I will slim down. Summer was in 3 more weeks I'm so excited. *knock knock knock* "robyn are you okay" my little sister asked I love my Little sister with all my heart she is 10 Yeats old. "Yes Chloe I'm fine" "can I come in?" "Yes give me sometime to get ready for bed" "okay I'll be waiting" I heard her say walking away from my door. I went and took a shower washed my hair got dressed and clean my face. I went to my door and stuck my head out "okay chol I'm ready" I went and sat on my bed. "Hey sissy" she say running and jumping on my bed "hey sis how are you?" "I'm good why we're you crying earlier?" "I was crying because I don't feel pretty" I say rubbing her hair "we'll you should feel pretty your the prettiest girl I know" that really made me a little happier "thank you so much" I kiss her in the cheek "want me to read you a bedtime story?" "Yes yes yes, read green eggs and ham" "okay okay" as I was reading I notice she was asleep so I close the book and turned out the light and went to sleep where I can dream and be stress free.