I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!!(Chp-18)

I Think I Am Falling In Love with My Best Friend!!!

I know, I know, I'm a horrible person.I promised before Saturday but now its before the 2nd Saturday......I'm very bad but I have a very good reason, my mom confiscated my laptop, apparently I'll only have access to it every 2nd week.

I know, it sux!

But don't worry, I'll try to smuggle it every now and then or go to friend's house and upload!!!But you will have to excuse me if I take too long before uploads, I am so sorry!!!!!

Trust me, it hurts!!!!

Anyway, the 18th chappie, finally!!!!

Bloody, frickin hell!!!!What is with me and mother nature??!!!

I mean come on, really, first Paris and now this!!!!

And I spent almost 4 hours packing!!!!!!

No, but my clothes have to get here 3 days after we arrive!!!I mean seriously, whats the point!!!

Okay, as soon as I realized I didn't have clothes, I looked around for a duty free and-I swear teachers are personal workers of Satan-Mrs.Jennifer calls us to go and board.

Fine, no problem, fair point, I can get to the shops inside, but no, she has to go ahead and forbid us from going anywhere but stay together!!

Apparently, the world is a very cruel place and we, especially girls shouldn't wander around unnecessarily!!

Seriously, what is she?Ancient?

Who even goes around saying stuff like that nowadays?

Anyway, I totally went up to her and defended my cause, but oh no, I not only got a no as an answer, she even kept that evil 'special' eye on me the whole time, so I couldn't even sneak away!!!!!

And does it stop there??

No, ofcourse it doesn't.

And I'm never talking to my stinkin' friend.

Ever.

I asked them for clothes and you know what they said??

"Ask Jake, he'll give you."Giggle.

Stupid so called friends, but they did offer to give me one thing and that is.

"Kat's new lingerie."Giggle, giggle.

Stupids.

And that is what I'm doing while sitting in the plane, waiting for the damn thing to take off.

I warily looked at the next seat, hmm I wonder who is going to sit there?

-Jake, you dumbo.

How do you know that?

-Whom did you sit with in the bus?

Jake.

-So?

Oh crap.

-Don't act like you don't like it.

I don't like it!!!!!Damn you are dumb.

-Are you sure?

Yes!!!!We are enemies, I hate him, he insulted me and besides he was my best friend!I cant like my best friend in 'that' way!

-No comments.

Whatever.

Looking up, I spotted Jake ducking and entering the plane through the small doorway.

His shoulders are so broad and mus-crap.