I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-17)

Hey!

Sorry, I took so long to update but I got a new laptop and I wanted my whole story on 1 laptop so I stored it in the USB and deleted it and.........the USB isn't working so I had to copy and paste and mail and do all sorts of things before I could start, so very sorry and hope you like this chappi!!!!!

Vote!!!

And comment!!!!

I'll be 4eva gratefull!!!!!!!!!

Luv u all!!!!!

_________________________________

Who ever thought packing is so hard?!

I mean I have the clothes and the suitcases, so packing should be a piece of cake, right?

Wrong.

There is a number of steps involved in it.Let me elaborate.

1-Choose the bags you are taking.

2-Choose the clothes you are taking.Very lengthy process.

3-Fold all the freaky clothes cause dumping them takes more space.

4-Choose the accessories I'm takin' .

5-Pack all of them seperately.

6-Pack all the clothes and separate the formal wear, casual wear, 'professional wear' , slutty wear, outdoor wear, swim wear and normal wear.

7-From the above separate the morning wear, afternoon wear, evening wear and night wear.

8-Separate it further into tee's, jeans, pants, skirts, under wear ect.

9-Label the different cases so that I'll know which contains the bloody things I need!!

10-Check if I have everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-Start packing my shoes!!!!!

Now that takes a whole other list, but I'll give you a break..

I mean seriously, it was never this hard cause everything I needed was t-shirts, jeans and converse with some under wear.

This is a whole new level!!

I had only 4 hours to do all these crappy stuff and yes, get dressed, get my butt into the school bus and not miss my flight, is also included.

At least I have enough clothes, that's a relief.Just imagine I had to go shopping in this mess!!!

"Shell!!You have 5 minutes to get dressed and come down!!!"

wha,wha,WHAT?!

Shit!Where the hell are those green heels?!

I hurriedly threw those damned heels in and grabbed some random clothes from my closet and pulled a tee over my head, zipping up a pair of pants and stumbled downstairs, trying to tie my shoes at the same time.So I was literally hopping down the stairs with my left leg raised to tie my shoes.

I was quite a sight.

"Oh wow, did you get another makeover?!"smart ass asked me.

"Yes, do I blind you?"

"No I actually wish I was blind, atleast I wouldn't have had to look at this monstrosity."

"Ray, I have seen the pathetic way you dress, now if you complimented me, then I'll be worried."I replied with a toss of my hair.

"What-"HONK.HONK.

"Shell, your bus is here!"my mom yelled from the garden.

"Oops gotta go."I said smirking at Ray."Coming!Bye Sam!Miss you Josh and you too Ray."