I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-12)

Hey!!

I am not under the sheets but in my closet, my mom's thinking I am changing for a long time but I already did and I didn't want to keep you guys waiting so here it is!

**Recap**

"Umm follow me."she said after sweeping gaze over my assets and led me to some kind of a room.

Oh boy.

This is gonna be a long day.....

****************************************************************************************

After what felt like years, I lugged 6 bags of necessities from Victoria's Secret.

Doesn't look like secret to me, the way she has displayed her inner-wear.

I had to measure my boobs with a measuring tape!

A freakin' measuring tape!!

Don't ask my size, I wont tell you but it's a C something.

Isn't that supposed to be big?

After buying a whole lot of bras, the sales lady realised that I was rich, despite my clothing and forced on me a whole lot of under-wear.

So here I am walking around the mall 3 hours later with 6 bags filled with under-wear.

I had only one set of clothing and my 6 bags but I am not going to shop for more clothes....

No but I am going to **gulp** a saloon!

I have never set foot inside a saloon except for hair-cuts when I was a kid but after that I had just let it grow.

I walked into a saloon and looked around, the air was thick with the smell of chemicals and hair-sprays and blck cushioned chairs and magazines were dotted on the floor of the waiting area.

I set my bags down and gathering up my courage, I walked to the reception and said,"Hey umm can I get a you know like kind of a make-over?I mean I really am not a veteran in that field and I don't exactly know what I have to do but I'm kinda hoping you would."I let out a nervous laugh.

The stout, plump lady with a heavily done face and perfect high-lights who sat at the desk, regarded me with what I thought pity or sympathy and said in a heavily accented voice,"Zee make-over??Zee make-over costzz more zan zee one zouzand franczz.Zoo you have zee money?"she asked as if expecting a 'no'

1000 francs?

What a joke!

I just looked at her and pulled out my mom's cards and a fistful of bills.

Her eyes widened looking at the money and looked at me with sudden warmth.

"Ofcourzze.Come wiz me and I will show you zee plaze."

I followed her, enjoying my moment of pride.

She walked over to a tall slender girl with a perfect of everything and said something to her in French before telling me to sit on one of those revolving saloon chairs.

I sat and waited for something to happen but when I looked back at the girls, she just sighed and asked me in perfect English,"Do you know what you want?"

"Uh no."

"This is gonna be a long day."she said with a sigh.

Wasn't that exactly what I said 3 hours ago?

Then she told me to get up and she walked me over to a sink where she rinsed and washed my hair.

She seemed momentarily surprised at my perfectly straight hair and asked,"Is this natural?"