I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-13)

Hey!!!!!

So sorry for the very, very late update, but my mom had pretty much chained up my lptp during my freakin' examz!!!

And like I said, this chap is in Jake's POV but Shell hadn't come back yet, so its basically his life, a little elaborated.

And oh yeah, for the nxt chappie, do you want Shell's shopping on detail or just when she's about to leave Paris.

Any way hope you like this!!!

Jake's POV

RRIINNGG.

Stupid alarm, I swear I'll kill the asshole who invented it!!!

Even though he might be dead.

I don't care, I'll dig up his grave and punch the living day-lights out of him!!!

Or dead night-lights, whatever.

After a shower, I pulled on a pair of black skinnies and a green tee.

After tying my black trainers, I stood in front of my mirror for the 'works'.

I splattered a generous amount of gel and spiked it up.

I strapped on my watch and pulled on a couple of black and white sweat bands.

Grabbing my Nike bag, I walked into the dining room to have breakfast.

"Morning Kels."I said after kissing my sister's soft brown hair.

"Whatever, Bro."she said.

Yeah, she's going through that teenage phase and has adapted that get-on-your-nerves kind of attitude.

"Morning mom."I said as I rifled through the fridge for a make-shift breakfast.

"Morning Jake.Uh honey, I have this huge favour I wanna ask you umm can you take Kelly to school today?I have to go really early to finish a dress.Please honey, it will mean a lot to me."she added looking at my face.

Ugh.

"Oh come mom.!"

"Please honey?I really need to finish that dress."Having a designer for a mom can really have its downs.

"Ugh fine!"I mean do I even have a choice?

Even though I didn't turn around, I'm pretty sure Kelly's doing a happy dance.She just loves it when I drive her to school.

And now that she's in Junior High, she'll be even happier.

Apparently, my IT boy reputation is well known in Agvinshire Junior High too.

After waving my mom good-bye I got into my convert.

As soon as I tuned the radio, Kelly ran down the porch steps and walked over to my car.

What the hell is she wearing?!!

Keep it cool, man.

Be calm.

Don't pounce on her.

Just as she was going to sit in the passenger seat, I said, fighting to keep cool "Kels, go and change."

"What ?!"she yelped.

"I said go and change."I repeated.Damn having a sister really gets on your nerves!

"But why?"she wailed.Bloody hell!Cant she just do what I say???!

"Cause I said so.Now go and change."

"No, mom said this is fine."Does she soo have to try every fibre of patience in my impatient body?

"I say other-wise, now go and change."