Kakazu's mom part 2

(Misa's point of view) "okay so your gonna kill me like you killed your father and brother." Kakazu replied with "at least I have you and the rest of the families hearts and chakra natures so your powerless" "no I'm not actually I am new and improved and just like you" I laughed evilly. "Now lets play"I said as I extended my arm to grab Kakazu by the throat. As Kakazu was raised up into the air Kakazu used fire style seiring migraine making Misa let go and dodge the attack. Then a new threat appeared. Pein!! As Pein said "don't mess with my teammates" he summoned the others and had the one who can bring the dead to life bring Hidan, Sasori, Deidara, Konan, I tatchi,Tobi, and Zetsu back to life to fight. As Pein ordered them to attack Orochimaru came to greet them by saying "Hello I can't wait to experiment with you". Then Hidan made a move and just scraped Orochimaru and got blood. As Hidan licked the blood he used death possession blood and cursed Orochimaru. As Hidan did this Orochimaru ran and told everyone to not harm Hidan because he knew that if Hidan was harmed he himself would feel this pain to. Then as Misa got more and more scared she decided to flee but Itatchi didn't hesitate for a second. Itatchi used Amatarasu and hit Misa. As she screamed in pain she burned to a crisp then it was over. (Kakazu's point of view) "I don't think we will see her ever again " I said. To finish the job Itatchi then undid the reanimation jutsu. That was the last time Misa was ever seen. As another visit ends another begins.

A/N Hi I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this in so long but I was caught up in anime and school work and I just wanted to know if you want me to continue my FNAF series any further. Also feel free to give me suggestions for books I should write and also feel free to give feedback. Also thank you guys so much for your extraordinary support because if you guys didn't show this support I wouldn't have made it this far. So thank you guys.