Hidan's mom

Warning!!! This chapter will have strong language but it will be censored. Veiwer discretion advised.

Hidans mom came next. She has whitish grayish hair (his dads hair was is completely gray) bright hazel eyes (his dads eyes were dark brown) and is 5"8 (his dad was 5"4). Anyways his mom was involved with the expirements with imortality and when they perfected it his mom gave him the okay that he could become immortal. He then killed his mom and became a rouge ninja. But what hidan didn't know is that his mom became the first one to become immortal and hidan was the second. So when his mom came he was in shock. When his mom said where's my little devil. Hidan was angry and said how the f**k are you f**king alive you b**ch. His mom said well long story short I became immortal before you and just to be the b**ch you think I am let me tell you I f**king always knew you f**king hated me with a passion and was f**king ready for when you tried to kill me so who's the b**ch now you a*shole. Hidan was in even more shock than he was before and was getting ready to do something he would regret. Hidan got out his syth and ran straight at his mom forgeting she was immortal to. His mom let him hit her and then got out a kattana and sliced hidan then licked the blood on the kattana and said death possestion blood and hidan started to laugh and then used death possestion blood his mom laughed also. Then the unspeakable happend. Hidan put away his syth and said I can make this work. His mom looked a little shocked because she thought that he would never give up and keep on trying to kill her even though she was also immortal. She was completely wrong he acctually gave up and accepted her being there. Then hidans mom said how about you introduce me to everyone. Hidan said sure. Then hidan introduced his mother to everyone. And when he got to kakazu he said that's my partner. He is kind of immortal because he has multiple hearts each giving him a different style. He has fire style,wind style,lightning style,and water style. After that he said how about we get to know each other again. His mom said yes then they went to hidans room and talked for awhile. When they finished his mom left. And the next mom came soon after.

A/N I hope you enjoyed that extra long chapter it was I believe about 200 (counting the A/N not counting it about 100 words) words more than the last chapter if you like the format I have of trying to make each chapter longer than the last feel free to tell me so but if you don't like it feel free to give me feedback/advice of what I need to change/fix.