Chapter 4

I blushed as I got into my car and drove to my dads place. Austin was following me in his Range Rover. I'm shocked he actually got his license. Oh well. At least he's not a bitch on the road like me. I'm surprised somebody hasn't shot me or tried to fight me. I mean hello ROAD RAGE IS REAL.

We get to my dads place and Austin and I just awkwardly just stared into each other's eyes when we got out of the car. We both smiled.

I finally broke the science because I talk to much. "Love birds huh?"

He chuckled. "You're right you're definitely not like a bird. More of a wild beast taking over."

"Austin what the" i fell into his arms. We both leaned in and kissed.

We broke the kiss and he looked down at me and smiled. "Kat what the" he mimicked.

"Ooooooh" I said in a fake sort of angry way.

"So you going to invite me in or leave me out in the sun to bake?" Austin jokingly asked.

"I love bake chicken." I winked and motioned for him to follow me to the door.

He just gave me this look. My dad wasn't home so we just went to my room and stayed there talking and playing on her phones.

Then Austin got quiet for a second and then spoke, "so about that kiss. What did it mean?"

"What do you mean?"

"People just don't kiss for no reason, and I know that I have feelings..."

"Feelings?"

He smiled like a little kid who's mother caught him in the act.

"Kat, I really like you. I know that we barely know each other and that we've only spoken a few times, and that I shouldn't have just taken off without not talking to you, but I like you. You're just so kind and beautiful and your confidence and attitude are everything. So I know I'm crazy for actually being so shallow. But I like you, a lot."

"Austin, you may find this crazy and hard to believe but the feeling is mutual. You're the reason I moved In with my dad, I wanted to find you."