Act 1: THE SEER OF WORDS

quick note before we get started! I recently went back and edited and revised much of what I've already written! I also changed the layout I had planned for the story. There's gonna be twelve parts (yeah I know its gonna be long as fuck) each part with the chapter titles in the typing quirk of one of the characters! In addition to new layout plans, I am also planning on changing the title to Alternia University (haha ALTERNI(T)a UNIVERS(E)ity get it?? XD)

E N J O Y !

PROLOGUE

My name is Vantera Gold, and I am a Seer of Words.

Vantera is cursed with the gift of foresight. She sees everything, especially words. If she touches someone, their whole life is laid out in front of her like a book. She can't forget the words either. They torment her, telling her things she never wanted to know.

My name is Makaera Krome, and I am a Bard of Rage.

Makaera just wants to make music. He wants to sing and touch people with the words he sings. However, he is cursed with another personality; a hateful personality. A personality that he isn't sure if he can control.

My name is Pyra Fire, and I am a Knight of Mind.

A tragic accident took Pyra's sight, and now she is cursed with blindness. However, she can still see, and no one yet knows how.

My name is Serka Aight, and I am a Thief of Light.

Serka is a bitch with an unspeakable past. She wants to make up for her many mistakes, but she doesn't know how to apologize.

My name is Ampro Roan, and I am a Prince of Hope.

Because he is of royal blood, Ampro believes he is above everyone else, even his freak of a cousin who is decended directly from the main branch.

My name is Peix Roan, and I am a Witch of Life.

Peix is nothing like her brother and, despite her royal blood, she just wants peace.

My name is Captor Teck, and I am a Mage of Doom.

Captor is a technilogical genius. He can hack any program in a second. However, when his skill becomes a curse, he doesn't think he can overcome it to save his friends.

My name is Megida Red, and I am a Maid of Time.

Megida hears voices in her head. They whisper in her ears and she just wants them to shut up.

My name is Lezha Kattsan, and I am a Rogue of Heart.

Lezha has always been small, and is treated like a child most of the time. She wants to show the world what she can do and prove that she is strong.

My name is Zahhak Blue, and I am a Heir of Void.

Zahhak is exceptionally strong, but he worries that his strength will hurt the people he means to protect.

My name is Night Black, and I am a Page of Breath.

Confidence has never been Night's strong point, and when a tragic accident occurs that leaves him crippled, he has to struggle to find his voice.

My name is Maryam Scourge, and I am a Slyph of Space.

Maryam just wants to finish college, settle down, and start a family. Yet, how can she do that when she's always bailing her friends out of trouble?!