Chapter 22: "I miss her"

Reporter 1: So, soon to be newlyweds, are you two excited for the wedding?

Jennifer: Oh yes, of course! I mean it was so fast but, Larry just couldn't wait to start a family, so we were just like "let's start our family now then", hahahaha

Reporter 1: Awww, is this true, Larry?

Larry: (smiles) Yeah, I just knew it was love at first sight when we met each other at a Party and got closer at my dancing workshops.

Reporter 1: Awww! So work brought you two together?

Jennifer: Yes, strangely work brought us so close we're going to be married tomorrow. Hahaha, wow what a opportunity.

Reporter 1: Yes, it is. But may I ask why the wedding was made public? I've never exactly hears of a public celebrity wedding.

Jennifer: Oh, haha, Let's ask Larry.

Larry: Well, what do we have to hide? Our love wants to be known all around the world. We want to let "everyone" know, we're happily together.

Reporter 1: Does that "everyone" go specifically to someone? Maybe Larry's ex Terez?

Jennifer: You mean that excuse for a high school sweetheart? Ugh, let's not even bring her into this. She left Larry without a trace, a word, she completely abandoned him. Me and Terez were close so I never knew she could do such a thing. Something told me, this is where you step in, this is why your here, Larry needs you. So we chatted and now we're engaged.

Reporter 1: Wow, so all those sweet things people knew about her, was it all a curtain of lies to shade the true Terez we all knew and loved?

Larry: (frowns)

Jennifer: Larry?

Larry: .. Yes, they were all lies .. Terez was a monster. I hope she never comes in between the lives of my wife and I...

Reporter 1: Alright, now, lets discuss future plans. What do you guys see in the Mr and Mrs Bourgeois lifestyle.

Jennifer: Well Larry and I are going to start a international fashion line, maybe a restaurant cause I know Laurent and Larry can throw down in the kitchen, hahaha, a Daycare, because children care, and a fundraiser for less fortunate children.

Reporter 1: Wow, you two have a lot on your plates right now, and i love how positive you are about giving to the world. It's truly inspirational.

Jennifer: Thank you, haha.

Reporter 1: Well, any words from you two before we go to commercial?

Jennifer: Go Green for Jeen! (Waves)

Larry: I love you Les Twins Clique! (Smiles) (peace sign)

Terez reads the last of the article, tears not only flooded her, but so many thoughts bombarded her. She was put in such a horrific position, she couldn't digest any of it. She used the newspaper to cover her teary face. "Back", Fabió said sitting in front of Terez. She holds back the sniffles, quickly looking for a tissue to wipe her face. "Are you ok, love?", Fabió asked looking to the newspaper. "I'll go", Terez said taking a deep breathe. She puts down the paper, nodding her head, "To the date, it's a yes.", Terez said grinning. "Really? Oh my! I cannot believe this!", Fabió said shocked in happiness. "I'll go take the rest of the day off and take you shopping. Stay right here.", Fabió cheered running back into the restaurant. Terez didn't know whether the way she was feeling was right or not. But she needed someone to take her mind off of Larry..

  Larry's POV
I miss her.. I miss her so much. But, my heart is dedicated to Jennifer now. Even after that interview, I know for sure, I'll never see Terez again. "Larrzy Bear, I hungry!", Mikela screeched jumping on my back, rapidly kicking her feet. "Give me a second, Mikela, I need to think.", I said closing my eyes, she wraps her arms around my neck kneeing my back in. I grabbed her, flipping her over onto her back, knocking her out as she layed on the carpet floors. She was sleeping at least, i put a pillow under head and cover over her body. "Night", I said walking to the bedroom. The sex with Jennifer is so boring, yes she's sexy and all, but her sexiness doesn't match up with her sex. She's average, Terez was always adventurous.. But shes not my Terez.. Tomorrow's my big day, and my bachelor party is in a hour. Jennifer's already out, and all I have to do is wait for Mama to get her so she can watch Mikela, and onto the last party I'll ever go to. Since Jennifer's the clingy type. Plus shes angry at me 24/7.  At least she cares for me like Terez did ..