Chapter 8: Tiana, what's wrong?

2 hours later....

Nobody's POV

As Laurent took the wheel driving down the road, he grinds his teeth. His eyebrows leaning in intensively on his eyes, showing anger in his face.

'' Uh...brother? '' , Larry said small and child like, in the front seat '' I-I sorry about the rock thing. I non meant to hurt Liyah. '' 

Laurent keeps his eyes on the road, twisting and turning the wheel gently to the road curves.

Larry pokes out his lip and frowns..'' Where we going brother? '' , Larry asked

'' ......Tiana's lab. '' , Laurent spoke once

'' Oh, O-Okii. '' , Larry said shy

The drive their for them was weird, since they just fought like 2 hours ago.

About 30 minutes later...

Arriving at Tiana's lab....

Laurent pulls up in the lonely forest. Putting the car in park, crunching the leaves. Turning off the car, Laurent and Larry hop out the car. Slamming the door behind them.

'' Ughhhh, we taking that fall again? '' , Larry said complaining

'' Non, we take the other way. The one Tiana send us out of. That tube thingy. '' , Laurent said brushing leaves to reveal the secret tube

'' Oh, '' Larry said helpiing

Laurent feels something, and pulls it. Revealing a silver entrance way.

'' Here, the way in. '' , Laurent said hopping in

Larry follows and hops through

The tube swiftly rocket the boys through the twisty and turny curves and slides.

Finally, they land in a foam pit. Stepping out they smiled

'' That was fu- '' , Larry said, Laurent covers his mouth and shushed him, They both froze and listened

They heard crying, sniffling, agonizing pain being expressed.  They look around, and saw Tiana crying.

Laurent and Larry snook quietly over to her, about to speak to her. But they heard something interesting?!

'' *sniffles* I-I'm s-so sorry Jenniferrrr. *cries* '' 

Laurent stops and thinks real hard.....'' Jennifer? ''

Larry looks at Tiana, and he see's she was holding something. Larry tugs down on Laurent's shirt and points at what Tiana had in her hand.

Laurent looks, and squints his eyes to look closer. Finally realizing, Tiana was holding a picture. It was in a frame and everything. Laurent looks closer, and see's Tiana in the picture. But with another girl. 

'' What is Tiana crying about? '' , Larry asked

'' Looks like....a girl. '' , Laurent said realizing

'' Why would she? '' , Larry asked

'' Because...maybe she made a mistake. Maybe you weren't the only one to get in a accident. ''......