Chapter 14: "Side Effects?"

Chapter 14: Side Effects?

Laurent's P.O.V

Yes! My brother is 26 again, and he isn't 8 anymore! I'm so happy, but at the same time, I miss my little brother. Larry and I are the youngest out of all out our siblings, so having Larry 8 was something I really loved. But, bad thing is, Larry wasn't happy 8, and plus, we wouldn't be Les Twins. I do care about my brothers happiness, and plus, all do care about Les Twins.

Driving home, Larry was hype and excited. "Ohhhhh brother! I get to freaky freak mon bèbè Terez! Imagine how rough and aggressive our sex was, but with chemicals in me, they might even make me fuck her better!!", Larry said enthusiastically. "Now wait a second, Larry. What did Taneko say about side effects?", I said curiously, peeking at him in the corner of my eye.

"Pshhh, Taneko is a programmed robot, she is eligible to say anything to kill the fun.", Larry said shaking his head in disbelief

"But Tia programmed her, and T is hella smart bro. She a professional scientist.", I explained to Larry. "So, that non mean a thing. If anything bad happen, we come back. But until then, Terez and I gonna be sexin all night long.", Larry said putting his hands behind his head, sitting back and chilling.

"But what if one of those side effects are caused by sexual activities?", I asked

"Smh, don't jinx it bro. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?", Larry said

"We'll have to see", I said to myself, stomping on the gas pedal down the curve of the slippery road.

At home...

Larry's P.O.V

Taneko non know what she talking about. Side effects non accure for a cure. Of course I cured, and of course I have makeup sex with my baby.

Laurent pulls up into the drive way, parking the car. Once he pulls the key out, I made a run for the door. Snatching the key from under the carpet, and rushing it into the locks. "Damn Larry, can't wait till i turn the car completely off?", Laurent said walking up upon on.

Before he reached the front step, I was already rushing through the house.

"Terez!!", I yelled through the house. She looks at me from the couch, where her and Liyah watched a movie in the darkness. "Larry!!", she screamed, running into my arms, jumping up to meet my height. We didn't embrace like couples that just met, we made out like a passionate, sexy, horny couple that hasn't fucked in weeks.

I carry her in my room, and slammed the door shut. Throwing her on the bed, ripping her clothes off. "Baby, I miss you, where have you be--", "uh uh, less talking, more fucking", I said shushing her. She bites her lip, and flips me, ripping off my clothes.

"I miss this soooo much!", Terez said giggling a bit

"You non have any idea how I miss this more.", I said shaking my head.

Terez was left bare, and so was I. At that moment, she inserted my rod into her tightness, and started to ride at a medium pace. My body felt a shiver, and a sudden shock went through my body. My spine started to vibrate, giving a extreme headache. I didn't show pain through it though, I just kept my mind all on the sex.

I flip her and started to thrust. Until, a sudden sugar rush flows through my body, boosting the speeds of my thrust.

"Oh my fuck, Laarrrry!!", Terez whined in intense moans

My rod felt like it was growing bigger and bigger, and penetrating my baby. Her nails claw my back, and hers arches in, making faces of pain yet love.

"I'm cumming!", I whined, thrusting

"Me toooooo!!", she cried, before releasing in sync with me.

We both came, but I started to feel different. When I closed mt eyes to catch my breathe, I open them again, and I'm lying on Terezs waist. I raise a eyebrow and lifted up the covers to see why. But as soon as I reached out to the covers, I froze and panicked.

I push away the covers and ran to the bathroom. "Larry, you okay?", Terez asked. "Yes, I fine bebe. Just need to use the bathroom!", I said slamming the door.

Once I entered the bathroom, I grabbed a stool, placed it in front of the sink, turned on the lights, and stepped upon the stool.

"I'm...A..SMURFFFFF!!", I yelled

Terez runs to the bathroom, knocking amd banging. "Larry, is everything okay?!", she asked. "Yeah, all is fine bèbè. You go rest, i be there soon.", I said. She walks away..

Looking back in the mirror. I was 8 again, bit this time, blue.

Like what the fuck -.-