Chapter 16: "Almost done"

Laurent's POV

I sit at Tiana's computer and searched the internet for skin discoloration. "How's the research going lau!",Tiana yelled from across the room. "It's going ok, I non find anything yet, but I getting there.", I yelled back. "How is Larry ?", she yelled again. I look to Larry siting next to the computer, balled up and shaking back and forward. ''He's the same'', I yell back. Looking back to Larry, I try to poke him with my finger. He screams, kicking my hand away, pushing himself to the edge of the desk. I start to bust out laughing, watching him cry and scream. ''Laurent'', Tiana says serious and annoyed. I stop and look at her, ''Don't do Larry like that...without recording!'', Tiana says before running to a camcorder on her desk. She grabs it and films me picking at Larry. ''Look everyone, Little Larry Bourgeois learned his lesson, never mess with big sis.'', Tiana says laughing, flashing the camera's bright light in Larry's face. ''Fuck you all'', Larry whined. Tiana stops the camcorder and walks to her lab counter. Larry stops crying and wipes his tears. He sniffles and smiles a bit. ''Yay, you finished, finally.'', Larry said chuckling to himself. Next thing you know, Tiana smacks the fuck out of Larry with three eggs in her hands. ''SMACK CAM!!'', she yelled. Larry tumbles over the border of the desk, falling to the floor face first. I look to Tiana confused, ''Why you do that?'', I asked. ''He cursed'', Tiana said smiling, shrugging her shoulders. ''Oh'', I said nodding my head slowly in confusion. ''Well um, is he alright?'', I said a bit worried. Tiana looks to the floor, and stares for a second. ''Um...sure.'', she says unsure. ''Hm...ok! Back to work then'', I said rolling my chair back up to the computer. ''Ok, I guess so. So, um, I'll go to the chemicals room and work on a replacement prototype then. Once I do that, I need you to run a test on it and tell me everything that is positive in it. I'll try to take out the negative effects, and experiment with some more chemicals to see if it makes a good syrup.'', Tiana says nodding her head, and walking away with a little limp. I watch her limp away to the lab, and it sparked my curiosity. ''Um, hey Tiana'', I said to her as she walked away. She turns around and looks my way. ''Yes?'', she said with a guilty smile. She knew I noticed her limp. ''So, your leg ok? You seem to be limping.'', I said standing out of my chair. I cross my arms as I walked towards her. ''Oh that? Oh it''s nothing, really. Just been walking around everywhere and my feet just hurt.'', Tiana said, I knew she was making a excuse. I could tell by the tone of her voice. ''Mmhmm, must've been some walk you and Professor went on huh? Cause didn't you tell me you were going on that tour? Um..tour De le France, right?'', I said trying to sound as convincing as Tiana. ''Oh yes, the tour was marvelous. We also listened to music, some beautiful music by Ginuwine.'', Tiana said walking off a bit, sounding like a damn princess. ''Oh really now?'', I said walking up behind her. She smiles and looks to me with a bright pep in her step. She grabs my face, looking into my eyes. ''Now Laurent, why would I tell you a lie?'', Tiana says smirking. ''I don't know, to hide the fact that you was fucking the professor.'', I said with a mimicking smirk as Tiana's. She smiles big, but looks confused. ''W-What??'', she said still smiling. ''Yea, I mean, it's weird how you said you were walking on a tour, and your feet were hurting, but the only place I know with the name De Le France, is the formal restaurant, you told me you went to. AND, the only music I heard by Ginuwine, was from the radio station. So either one of these two things happened. You toured the damn restaurant, and listened to ginuwine on your way home,OR, the professor fucked you, and turned you into Bambi, a wobbly mess. Now, sis, non lie to me, be honest, which happened..'', I said looking in her eyes, watching her smile turn to a frown the whole time. ''Um well, Professor was being very sexual and--'', ''Too much info, all I needed was a yes or a no. Now, be a good big sis and go cure our little brother.'', I said kissing Tiana's head. She rolls her eyes and goes back to the lab, I continue my work and went to the computer to finish researching most likely cures..