Mistake

Mia's POV

It was 11 pm. I was busy planing to do suiside.

I know it was a little dramatic but is true. I really don't deserve to live. It was 12:27 in the morning.

I was ready to do it. I rode on my bike to an abandoned tall building. " Here I go. " that was the last word I said before jumping off the building.

I cried. Letting my tears fall for the final time before I die. But all I was able to think was Kevin...

Before I could cry more, a poll or something hit me in the stomach. I was coughing blood. Then I past out.

Kevin's POV

I was just walking back from getting my stuff from Valerie's house. I guess I left it when I was doing my homework with her and Mia.

Suddenly, I saw a girl with long brown hair falling from a building. She was covered in blood.

Without thinking I caught her. Even though my clothe was covered in blood, I was still relieved this girl was saved.

I examined the girls face carefully. Then I knew who she was. " M-M-Mia?! " tears were falling down on my faces.

" NOOOOO!!!! DON'T DIE NOW MIA, I STILL HAVEN'T CONFESS THAT.... I-I-I L-L-LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU EVEN IF YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY!!!!!!! JUST PLEASE DON'T DIE NOW!!!!!!! " I said while crying heavily.

I quickly called the ambulances. Luckily there we're not that far. I was devastated when I saw her hurt. I hoped she will be okay.

No one's POV

It has been about two months since Mia was in a hospital. The doctor said she was so badly hurt, that there will be a high chances that she will not survive.

Until one visit to Mia's house...

Kevin's POV

" Come in Kevin. " Mia's mother said to me. " Can I go to Mia's room? I forgot something " I lied.

" Sure, just don't look at the second blue drawer. That's where she kept her underwear and stuff. " Mia's mother said.

" I won't " I said. I went to Mia's room to find something special. Mia have told me about the necklace a long time ago but she never tell me where she hide it.

After a couple of minutes, I finally found the necklace. All I had to do now is to get it to the hospital safely.

I rush to the hospital hoping it was not to late. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

" YOU?! " I screamed.

" Yes? " James said.

"WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE!!?? " I screamed again.

" I want.... THE NECKLACES!!!!!! " he grabbed the necklace and run away.

" NOOOOO!!!! PLEASE I NEED IT!!!!!! MIA NEEDS IT!!!!! " I begged.

" WHO CARES ABOUT YOU AND MIA?! YOUR JUST A COWARDLY RAT AND MIA IS A BULLY B****!!!!!!!! "

I was devastated. I failed Mia very badly. I dropped to the ground and cried.

Okay that's all in this chapter. Sorry if this was boring. I ran out of ideas. I will try to finish the next chapter soon.

BYE!!!!!!! ^_^