Broken Heart

It was raining heavily as Mia was finishing her homework. Suddenly, she heard her phone ringing and frantically clear all the scrap of paper on the table to find it.

Mia then clear her throut and answer the call " Hello this is Mia. Can I help you " she said with a voice like silk.

" Hey Mia. Can I speak with you for a sec. At the cafe? " It was Mia's boyfriend James.

" S-s-sure! " she said excitedly hoping it was good news.

" Great. Don't be late this is something important "

" I'll be there as fast as I can! " ( hang up ) Mia hurried as she changed her clothes and pick up her umbrella. " Mom I'm going to go see James. " she said with a quite voice.

" Sure just don't be late "

As she say good bye to her mother, she quickly walk to the cafe seeing James was already there.

" Hello James am I enterupting you? "

" No actually... I wanna break up. "

" W-w-what?! " Mia said with her heart shattered and tears flowing down her cheeks.

" Don't get this the wrong way but, your just to soft for me. I want a girl who is brave, daring with a lot of attitude for me. Not some winy girl. So see ya. " James smirk while crossing the road.

"J-J-JAMES!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!! NO DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!! Urgh this would not happen if I was hardcore. I wanna be brave. I wanna be....... bad.

With those last thought of Mia, suddenly...

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! "

She got hit with a car. She was bleeding hard. The driver quickly call the ambulance.

Will Mia be alright? Can the ambulance arrive in time? What will happen to her? Find out in the next chapter.