If theres a light there will be shadows

Mia's POV

It was Sunday but I got nothing to do! But then I started to read the journal more. They are some information about me but others are classified.

When I was flipping through some pages, I notice something about the necklace. It said ' Whoever holds it is the one that control it ' .

At first I was confused but then I put the necklace at me. I started to meditate.

Not long after, white aura surrounded me. I floated up in the air. I was frighten but I just stay calm.

After a few weeks, I began to control the power and slowly regaining my memory. But, I always felt like someone was watching me from behind.

I better be careful.

No one's POV

It was a normal day at school. Everyone was fine. Until it was lunchtime.

Mia, Kevin and Valerie was ramdomly talking about stuff when a girls walked to Mia.

" HEY!!!!!! " a girl screamed. She slammed her hands on the table making Mia startle. " What?! " Mia said with confusion and anger.

" GET AWAY FROM MY MAN!!!!!! " the girl screamed, louder than before. " What do mean your man??? " Mia said still confused.

" KEVIN!!!! I'VE SEEN YOU GUYS HUG BEFORE!!!! I ACTUAL HAVE A CRUSH ON KEVIN FOR A LONG TIME!!!!! SO CUT THE F****** CRY BABY ACT YOU S***Y WEIRDO!!!!!!! " The girl screamed as loud as possible.

" I-i-i.......... I WOULD LIKE YOUR MOTHERF****** A*** TO GET THE H*** OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GET WANT YOU WANT MS SWEETHEART CAUSE LIFE IS NOT FAIR!!!!!! SO JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!! " Mia screamed at the top of her lungs.

The girl was terrified. She ran while crying. Kevin and Valerie both stared at Mia.

" WH- JUST FORGET IT. I'M DONE!!!!! I'M SICK OF LOOKING AT YOUR F****** FACES!!!!!! " Mia started running.

" MIA WAIT!!!!!!! "

What have I done?! I made a girl cry. I'm an awful person! I ran away and screamed at my best friends even though they didn't do anything! I don't deserve to live!!!! Mia thought to herself.

Mia managed to run to her house. She ran upstairs ignoring her mothers question why she was not in school. Mia cried on her pillow.

She looked at the dark cloud in the sky and thought My heart is as dark as those cloud. I could feel the darkness that surrounded me....

Maybe.... Its time...

That's all. I'm sorry if you don't like it. I ran out of ideas. But please no negetive comments allowed.

And the next chapter will be very slow because ********* ******** ********* ********** ******* at my school. Okay that's all for now. Please vote.