Dilemma of the Dragons

Once upon a long time ago...

Dragons appeared on the face of the Philippines. Despite their scaly faces and intimidating presence, they co-existed with all other creatures.

They lived in peace and no one was burned alive.

Years later, humans dominated the archipelago with all the islands and waters embraced therein, and all other territories over which the Philippines has sovereignty or jurisdiction.

Together with the discovery of butane and the widespread use of gasul, the dragons were hunted and slayed by the manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of these products. Extinction was foreseen and so their population was forced to hiding.

Since then, no dragon was ever seen to walk the Earth.

Unknown to many, is that somewhere around Amber Falls, Purok New Jersey, Ozamiz City, there remains a community of the lost ones' race. Of what was left of them, they strived to build peace anew. No thoughts of revenge. No hard feelings.

However, somewhere in a nearby purok, enslaved is one of their kind, captured for some random guy's political ambition - the dream of supreme authority. Under this random guy's leadership, the city thrived in a projected sense of peace emanating from the fear of his dragon underling.

Driven by Family, Duty, Honor - Miruto, a ninja dragon sets on a journey to save their poor friend. Will he understand the City's need for a fearsome creature to maintain peace and order? Is this a story of senseful socio-political opinions? Why are there so many questions at the end of every prologue?

Okay, Finally...

Will the odds be on his favor?

---

Habangan.