Chapter 10 | Damn You Kurapika

(Shima's POV)

Why is it so dark...?

I feel so weak...

My body isn't responding...

Am I floating...?

Wait, am i dead...?

Am i in hell...?

Is that why i see nothing...?

Using all the will power i have i open my eyes a little and see that im laying on a bed with straps on my arms and legs, and even my mouth. The boy I fought earlier came in with Y/n in chains.

"You..." i mutter, Kurapika looked at me and Y/n started to wiggle a little. I then start to laugh maniacally.

~Flashback

"One of these day we're gonna be captured, we may have a demon but we aren't immortal" I say, shocking the two other girls who i was playing chess with.

"Yeah you're right" Y/n says looking down.

"What makes you so sure?" Tsubaki asks curiously, while Y/n makes her move in the game

"One of my friends is Kurapika, he uses chains...unbreakable chains. We won't be able to escape those" Y/n replies. "When that day happens, pretend to be mental and crazy or show no emotions at all. When they let their guard down we'll escape and be known as criminals"

"Thats a good idea"

"But what happens if they find out the truth?" Tsubaki questions

"The end" I say as i take the king's life in chess. "For them"

~Flashback end

"You look like you've been crying!" I laughed even though it hurt my stomach, i hissed in pain. "Damn you blondie, you could've squeezed the chains tight ya know!!" i yelled sarcastically.

"Ill keep that in mind next time" He said calmly. I started at him in awe of how calm he is in a situation like this, but of course i kept that hidden to myself and put on an amusing look.

"Who said there was a next time?" I giggle "Whatcha gonna do to us? Kill us?" I smiled innocently.

"You'll see" He said calmly yet again. I looked at Y/n and see she was unconscious.

"Wow! you even got boss?"

"Boss?"

"Yep she's stronger than all of us!" I would've clapped my hands together if I wasn't tied down. He stares at me for a little but I interrupted him before he moved or spoke.

"Take a picture it'll last longer~!"

He sighs and walks away. When he closes the door shut i also sighed. The pain was killing me, He was pretty cute I'll give him that. I blushed after that thought. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!! I look around the room and see if there were any cameras. 1...2....3...4...5. Five cameras really? I see someone come in from the corner of my eyes and see a short woman with bucked teeth come closer.

"What are you here" i say coldly "I want blondie he's entertaining to tease" i snicker. She then hands me a snicker bar. I look at it in confusion. "Wha?"