Chapter 6 | Join Us, You Won't Regret It

Chapter dedicated to luckystar000 Thanks for da support

Its been 3 weeks, Tsubaki and I are very close we have been protecting eachother since that day...

~~Flashback Start~~

"Ive been through the same thing, i had to leave my friends...I pretended to be cold hearted...just like you" She said tears escaping her eyes

"I-I..." You didnt know what to say,

Kiyu...Hey kid...You can trust this one, you can trust this one for sure...

"Dont say anything...." She said her voice cracking. You couldnt take it anymore and you burst into tears. She came over and hugged you. You hugged her back and you two started crying your hearts out.

~~FlashBack End~~

I then later found out that Kiyu is a fox that is sealed inside of Tsubaki. Currently Tsubaki and I are researching on who our target can be, I thought of this ahead of time and suggested that we kill criminals instead of innocent people. She agreed because she too dosent want to take away an innocent life.

"Daniella Dufno, Kiddnaps kids ages 3-13, and mails back their body pieces to their families" Tsubaki reads the computer at our hotel room.

"Yeah definitely her, who would be that sadistic?" I question shivers going up my spine imaginating it.

"Jamie "Matt" Okando, Rapist and drug dealer"

"Hmm, Do you think we should let the cops handle this?" I ask sitting down on the sofa, looking behind me to look at Tsubaki.

"Well i dont know, Wait- Says here that he also kills for fun and he rapes...dead corpses..." Her voice trailing off when she said the last part.

"Yeah i think we will go after him"

"Koeni Hishi, Pretends to be a guy online and asks teenage girls for nudes-" My face scrunches up from disgust. "Puts thier nude pics online for everyone to see, then creates a female account and pursuades them into commiting suicide"

"Yeah definitely her too" We say in unison.

"James Roberts, Illegal gambler, gambled people's lives for their money"

"Yup!" she says popping the 'P'

"Ill go after Daniella and James" I volunteer, getting up and putting on my black cloak.

"Guess that means i go after Jamie and Koeni" She gets up and puts on her red cloak, and grabs her bow and arrows and duo swords."Here" She hands me the duo swords, one is balck and the other is silver.

"I cant-"

"Im terrible when it comes to sword skills im better at archery."

"Ill try" I respond

"Here, this is to put your swords in" She gives me i dont know what but i strap it around my waist and put the duo swords on my left and right waist." I think the swords are called 'Day and Night' and together they are 'Infinity'." She concludes, i nod my head and we go out from the window and find our victims.