Chapter 1 | "Family" Reunion

The Darkness...Is all i see

Some Pain...Is all i feel

My Saliva...Is all i can taste

Dried Blood...Is all i can smell

Muffled Voices...Is all i can hear

I pretend to be asleep as i try to focus on the strange but familiar voices.

"You...Too Far" Is what i heard, it sounded and it sounded like a man. Then i hear a new voice

"What do you mean i went too far!!" The woman yells, obviously sounds drunk.

"You and your alcohol, this is why i left you! You damn bitch!" The man yells, i then hear glass being shattered and then little sobs.

"That isnt the reason why!! ITS BECAUSE THAT DAMN BRAT!! BECAUSE OF HER SHE GAVE ME A HARD TIME AND THEN YOU STARTED CHEATING ON ME WITH OTHERS!" The woman's little sobs turned into loud ones like her voice.

Thats when it hit me, i knew who these people are. They are my family biologically. Mom and Dad...Its been a while since ive heard their voices. But why is my father talking with my mom? I thought he left with some other woman when i was 8?

I try to move my hands only to realize that they were tied really tight. I also move my feet only realize my whole body is straped to the chair. Sure i could get out with nen but my body feels so weak, they must've drugged me with something. Still pretending to be asleep i listen in on their conversation.

"Focus!" Watari, Aka my father, said

"Right we need to wake her up and tell her" Rin,aka my mother, said

"Oi! Wake up!"

I feel the cloth being taken off my eyes and mouth so i can speak. I flutter my eyes open trying to adjust to the light. I look amd see Rin and Watari looking at me.

"(y/n)" Watari trails off "We need to talk"

"About-" i then cough my voice sounds hoarse probably because they drugged me. "What?" I continued

"(y/n)...we forgot-" Rin then gets cut off by her Ex

"No! She forgot to tell you about the curse"

"Curse?" I say raising one eyebrow "Also where..am i?"

"Just let us explain sweetie"

"Dont you 'sweetie' me Rin" I snap. She scowls at my sudden rudeness but then shorty continues

"Ok then, since you dont wanna have a family reunion your're gonna have to figure it out on your own!" She yells as she looks at me with bloodlust

"Some family you guys were" i mutter

"Listen to me!" Watari yells clearly annoyed. "(y/n) in your mothers filfthy family every 50 years a child is born with a demon inside" Watari states. I look at him dumbfounded. Me? Have a demon inside of me? I read wanna believe this is a joke but Watari's face shows no signs of lying.