Chapter 4 |Fangs...?

(y/n)'s POV:

I put on my headphones as i listen to some TØP music in the busy streets of Namico, i love how songs described storys or feelings, Sometimes you have to sit down and read the lyrics again just to find out their true meaning. Wait a minute...I can use songs to communicate with Killua,Gon,Kurapika, and Leorio. If they somehow manage to find me.

Once i walk into a convenient store i started to have this strange feeling. It cant be my monthly vistor it visted a week ago...I shrugged it off and decided i must be just hungry. But the feeling got stronger. It's something ive never felt before. I realized that is a certain kind of hunger.

Blood

That was on my mind, i dont know why but it was. I just wanted to shed some blood at this moment. I looked at the man who was at the cashier, half asleep. I slowly walk towrds him, a sadistic smirk goes on my face.

Why is this happening to me?

NO STOP IT (Y/N)!!! THIS ISNT PART OF THE PLAN!!

The cashier looks at me and looks scared, i manged to let go of my bloodlust and put some snacks on the counter. He looks at me. I look at him.

"So umm, Can you scan these so i can leave?" I said, getting harder to control my bloodlust every second passing. He does his job and i pay him.

"Thank you-" I then stop for a second to look at his tag on his right chest "Rin Okuruma"

"Your welcome miss...?"

"(y/n)"

"Yeah, have a good day come back soon!" He smiles and waves, i nod my head and walked out. I immediately ran to an allyway and started panting, not because of the run but because i was...scared. I noticed that my bloodlust faded, i looked around and noticed nobody is here. So everytime im near a human my bloodlust is triggered when i havent shed blood? Good use of information, Im glad i left when i did. Well looks like im going to be killing today. Horay...

My bloodlust comes back when i sence 4 people. I turn around and see drunken men who seem to be in their 30's walking towrds me.

"Hey pretty lady!" One man yells, lets call him Josh

"What are you doing in this shady allyway?" The other man yelles, ima call him Bob

"It isn't safe here for someone your age~" Another one yells, what should his name be? Hmm, how about Danolo

"Yeah you could be robbed" The shortes man says, Ima call him Steven.

Steven then pulls out a gun

"You could be kidnapped" Bob says and pulls out a cloth and rope

"You could be raped" Danolo says smirking

"Or you can be sold" Josh says as i can practically see money and hearts in his eyes.

Diagusted by these people i was ready to attack when. I was somewhere different, I seemed to be in trapped inside 4 walls, there is more than enough space in the room but then i hear a voice.

"(y/n)" A deep but smooth man's voice calls out. I turn around to see a gigantic black/gray and white wolf with deep blue eyes, behind large bars to keep him away from me. I look down at his paws to see they were huge! I could literally sit on that paw or lay on it but still have some space left.