WHAT IS HAPPENING?

NO ONE'S P.O.V:-

CHIKA ASARI, A normal high school girl living in the same world as we live in. She opened her laptop as this was leisure time, in which she watched tons of animes, basically she was a Otaku. This time it was also to escape the dreadful thunderstorm outside.

Currently, she was watching an anime called 'AKAGAMI NO SHIRAYUKIHIME'. She clicked the play sign and the episode started. She was quite hyped but sad for this episode was the last one in the series and the second season will be also finished after this.

Her gaze was different when she watched Obi, She always loved his cheery yet cool side. She didn't want this anime to end. As a part came in which Obi stood smiling. She subconsciously touched the screen.

"I wish you were real and I could meet you, Obi" She whispered as she smiled back. She was scolded by her mom about how much she gets too much absorbed in animes that she actually talks to them.

What she didn't expect was as soon as she finished talking, her hand went through it. Like the screen was some kind of quicksand. What was worst was an invisible force was pulling her inside which really–very strong . She pulled on her hand as the episode still continued.

She screamed but no voice came out. It was like her voice was muted! By now her hand was already inside till her elbow, no matter how much she pulled it was no use. Suddenly the invisible force gave a final tug pulling her completely inside the laptop.

Inside her laptop.

And she was falling!

She couldn't see anything. Everything rushed passed her, everything was blurred. She closed her eyes, well...that was all she could do now, obviously, so she waited for her fate and for her to crash-land on the surface but it didn't seem to come.

(EDITED)

Votes are appreciated! Comments are welcomed. Talk to me about anything!