Actual chapter 15!

*Jos pov*

I threw open my closet in despair, Harry was making dinner for me tonight which of course meant I did not know what to wear.

I sighed raking through the mounds of clothes in my closet. Of course I had a ton of clothes but nothing that seemed quite right for tonight.

I gave up looking through my closet and sulked over to my dresser tugging open one of the drawers. My phone buzzed and I practically pounced on it, eager for the distraction. I smiled when I saw Harrys name pop up.

"From: Harry<3- change of plans love, dinners moved to Joes steakhouse, apparently I need to go grocery shopping more often. -H xx"

I quickly tapped out a response, glad at the change of venue

"To: Harry<3- thats fine of course. I 'll help you out with that if you if you need me to (:"

His response came almost immediately.

"From: Harry<3- only if you want to babe ;) btw reservations are for 7:30. Wear something sexy ;) See you then -Hxx"

I smiled and turned on some music, setting down my phone. Harrys melodic voice drifted from my speakers, the song starting from where I had left off earlier,

"you still have to squeeze into your jeans but you're perfect to me..."

I smiled as reality suddenly hit me. I was dating that boy. The cheeky, charming, handsome teenage heartthrob Harry Styles. I laughed remembering back to an old tumblr post,

if I ever dated Harry Styles I would delete my twitter, forget the haters and dance because I am the chosen one.

I smiled returning to my closet. I knew exactly what to wear now. I pulled out a tight black lacy tube skirt and a flow-y white shirt. I looked in my full length mirror and smiled, satisfied at what I chose. I began to start on my hair and makeup.

*Harrys pov {the pov's are going to switch quite a bit in this chapter. Dont hate me!}*

I looked at the necklace again, a hint of doubt still lingering in my mind. I was at the local jewelers picking out a present for Jo,

"Are you sure she'll like it..." I glanced at the very tired looking mans name tag, Edward was his name

"Edward?" I smiled,

"shes a very special girl." I said and Edward sighed giving me a weary smile.

"From what you describe of her, yes. She'll love it." I handed him the package,

"then i'll take this one." I smiled, she was going to love the necklace.

It was a pink gem heart at the bottom of a thin gold chain. It was so simple yet elegant. Perfect for Jo. I smiled at the thought of her, she was so perfect in every way,

"Here you are sir. Hope she likes it." Edward said handing me the package.

"Me too. Thanks for all your help!"

I said quickly walking out of the shop. I had bought her the necklace so other men knew she was taken. But I wasn't about to tell her that, so I was just going to play it off as nothing. I began to run to my car, I was pretty sure I was running late...

*Jos pov*

I sighed and crossed my legs again, boredom and impatience settling in as I checked my watch again. It was 7:50,

"20 minutes late Styles, you better have a damn good excuse." I mumbled to myself. My waiter came up to me and gave me a warm smile. His name was Xavier, I think, and he was pretty attractive. He had brown hair that was quiffed with ocean blue eyes and a nice smile.