Chapter 13

(Jo's pov)

The end credits to the movie were rolling and I got up to stretch.

"Lets go get Starbucks. I need to be awake for tonight." I suggested glancing at the clock. It read 4 o clock and I had recently remembered me and Harry were going out to eat dinner tonight.

"Alright. Let me go to the bathroom first... Unless you want to come too." He said winking. I rolled my eyes and softly punched his arm.

"Just go." I said

"Ill miss you" he said leaning down and kissing the tip of my nose.

"Oh my god just go!" I said laughing. He ran off towards the bathrooms and I sauntered over to get my shoes on.

I bent over to tie my shoe when I felt Harry pressing into my backside.

"Just how I like my girls. Head down, ass up." He growled. I immediately shot up straight and glared at him.

"Not now, I'm tired and in need of coffee." I said scowling.

"Alright alright!" He said holding his hands up in defense. I plopped down on the floor and finished tying my shoe so Harry doesn't repeat what he did.

When we pulled up to Starbucks the lot was nearly empty. I guess people only got Starbucks in the morning and night.

Oh well. More coffee for us.

I walked in and got to the front of the line and had a weird feeling wash over me. I laughed as I realized I only felt weird because I usually just sold this coffee.

"What's so funny?" Harry said leaning down and nibbling on the shell of my ear.

"I just feel weird because I'm usually the one selling the coffee." I laughed. I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

When we ordered I went to go grab a straw when I ran into another girl simultaneously spilling my coffee and hers.

"Oh my gosh Im sorry! I wasnt watching where I was going!" I gushed and I looked up to examine the girl in front of me.

She had cherry red hair that was too vibrant to be natural. Beautiful blue eyes and a nice smile. She was in a pink 'are you kitten me right meow' shirt that was identical to the one I owned.

"It's fine. I wasn't watching where I was going either." She said smiling, showing off her straight white teeth.

"Let me buy you another." I begged

"Sure. I'm Courtney by the way."

"Jo." I said smiling holding out my hand. She shook it and walked back up to the counter. We ordered the same thing.

When she was about to walk out the door I snagged her wrist.

"Eh do you want to drink it with us?" I stuttered out.

"Sure." She said smiling. We walked over to the table with a very confused Harry.

"Courtney this is my boyfriend Harry, Harry this is Courtney." I introduced them.

"Styles right?" She said

"Correct." He said smiling, showing off his dimples.

"Right on." She said sitting down.

I took a seat next to Courtney so she wouldn't feel like a third wheel.

"I accidentally ran into her and spilled our coffee so I bought us a new one." I explained and Harry nodded.

"You really didn't need to." Courtney said.

"Yeah but I wanted to." I said and Courtney just shrugged.