Chapter Two ~ Wait...I'm where?

(Jo's pov)

*A/N holy cow! 9 reads and 3 votes. Okay it may not be much but to me it is. Thanks to: @TheresOnlySnowLeft for the tips c: He's an amazing writer and he made me my book cover! so go check him out! <3*

I woke up on a couch I didn't recognize; in a room I didn't recognize; in a flat I didn't recognize. I had no idea where I was and I hurt all over...

Then, in walked Harry styles...

Wait...Harry Styles?

I took a double take making sure he was real..

"Morning babe." He called to me.

I blushed and looked at the floor.

"Wh-where am I?" I asked, suddenly intimidated by the tall dark celebrity standing in front of me.

"Our flat. After those people..." He took an uncomfortable pause, then resumed. "beat you up...we took you to our flat and cleaned you up."

I looked down at my arms and winced.

I poked at my ribs and a shooting pain went through my body.

Those were definatly broken.

"Who were those girls?"

Just then my phone rang, interrupting my response.

"Hold on." I said and answered.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"JOSEPHINE! Thank god! What the hell happened to you?! I've been calling you for the past twelve and a half hours! Where are you young lady!?" I laughed as my 'mom' screamed at me through the phone.

"Relax mom...Grace Smith and her gang caught up with me after school and we...hung out.." I lied.

"Oh honey...Did they hurt you again?" She asked, pity and sympathy and hurt all mashed together in her voice.

"Yeah mom." I said looking at the floor.

"Hun...Are you ok? Where are you?"

"Someone helped me out. They took me to their flat and cleaned me up a bit."

"Do you even fucking know who they are?! They could be rapists for all you know!" She overreacted.

"Mom... It's One Direction." I said, but I knew that she wouldn't believe me.

It's almost stupid: Oh, I got beat up by a bunch of Skanks and then, just as I was about to pass out, One Direction came to the rescue and took me to their flat.

"Don't bull shit me."

I laughed because she was just as much of a fan of them as I was.

"Ill put you on speaker and you can talk to Harry, mom." I pressed the speaker button and motioned for Harry to start talking.

"Eh..." Harry started, obviously nervous and didn't know how to begin. "Hello?" He said in his slow English accent.

"HOLY SHIT JOSEPHINE TAKE ME OFF OF THIS SPEAKER PHONE NOW." She yelled and Harry laughed.

I took her off and put the phone up to my ear again.

"Yessss?" I said in a mocking tone.

"You stay there as LONG AS YOU CAN. GET ALL THEIR NUMBERS DO YOU HEAR ME YOUNG LADY? BABE JOSEPHINE'S WITH ONE DIRECTION!" She called to my dad.

"What?" I faintly heard him say.

"I gotta bounce, hun. Can you take the bus home?"

"Yeah that's fine."