Chapter One: What In The World...?

*Author Note*

Hello!!! How's it going, people?

So, if you're reading this, it's because I decided to do another story... yeaaaah! :D

And I'm guessing that if you guys are here, it's because you got interested by the book plot? ;)

As you got it, I decided to do another 1D fanfic at the same time as "Rose's Promise" because... I don't know, I'm not the only author here to do 2 stories at the same time, and me and my IRL friend @KeyDraconis8123 loves superheroes so I asked myself: "1D as superheroes? Why not?"

OKAY, I'm surely not the only one to do 1D+Superhero, but who cares? It's at some @arialuv1D (AKA: ME!!!) maner ;) In other words, I'm not the kind of person to copy on ANYONE so it's coming out of my imagination! :P

Anyway, DO NOT worry, I'll post this book at the same time as Rose's Promise (my other book XD) , ONLY if I can and/or if I have inspiration... well, like usual XD

So, here's the first chappie... hope you'll like this whole new 1D superhero story ;)

Hope you enjoy!

Ariane

PS: This story is an Alternative Universe one, so take note that everything is possible ;)

**********************************************************

Chapter 1: What in the world?

Harry P.O.V.

"That's what makes you beautiful!", I sang my last part as the girls cheered and screamed.

"THANK YOU, YOU WERE AN AMAZING CROWD!!!", Liam screamed in his microphone as the girls insanely screamed back.

"GOODBYE, EVERYBODY!!!", Niall said in his microphone as everyone of us got backstage.

Thank GOD this show was over!

We entered our dressing room, and Liam closed the door behind us: "Woo! These ones were loud, tonight!"

"You're saying that everynight!", Niall chuckled.

"Anyway, they were like all the others!", Zayn shrugged, drinking from his water.

"Arghh... I'm done. I want to go out, I need fresh air!", I said. "Hey! Why not going to a club, tonight?"

"Hey, good idea!", Niall said. "I wanna dance with some ladies, tonight!", he danced, making us laugh.

"Hey, why not? Come on, guys! We're tired of these boring nights after shows!", Louis explained.

"So for that you're proposing us to be closed inside a club stinking the cheap perfumes and cigarette to be surrounded by drunk people and loud music?", Liam asked with sarcasm.

"Very funny, Liam! Come on, dance will be good for us!"

"I don't want to!", he looked down. Oh. Since he broke up with Danielle (even if it was a long time ago) he sure looked hurt.

"Liam... you need to get out, to change your mind! You're not with Danielle anymore, okay, but as a friend, I'm telling you that going on will be good for you...", Louis patted Liam's shoulder.

We all looked at eachother, and shrugged.

After a moment of reflexion, Liam sighed: "Okay... why not?", he said for the others.

We all made approval nods and smiles.

That night was going to make us feel better, because of the demanding shows...