Chapter 12: This Isn't Good

Robert smiled and nodded, giving Felix an 'okay'. The shirtless Swedish meatball gently pushed his hands inside Robert's jeans, easily pulling them down to his knees. Robert kicked them aside and leaned down, beginning to pull off his partner's as well.
As his hands were being put inside Felix's pants they heard the front door open and close. Felix quickly scooted from underneath Robert and ran on tiptoe to the door, closing it mildly so he wasn't suspicious.
"Felix, I'm home!"
Robert's mouth became dry as he recognized Marzia's voice. "I thought you said she was gone!" Robert whispered to Felix. Felix shrugged. "She said she'd be back this Sunday..."
The sound of Marzia walking over to Felix's door and knocking on it made Robert jump silently behind Felix. "Babe? What are you doing in there?"
"I'm getting dressed," he replied calmly. He motioned for Robert to get dressed quickly.
"You never close the door when your getting dressed. Is something wrong...?" Robert heard as he finished putting on his pants atop his boxers. Felix stalled Marzia a bit longer while he crept over to Felix's window and opened it up, carefully landing on the soft green grass and walking around until he could get to his car. Fortunately it was parked just far away so that it looked like it was just a neighbor's car parked too close.
With his heart beating he drove to his house and ran inside, collapsing on his couch because his bed was too far away.