Chapter 11: Let's Brofist

Felix smiled deviously and kissed him again, this time picking Robert up and carrying him to Felix's room. Robert wrapped his legs around Felix's waist, not breaking their kiss until they were in the room. He looked nervous as Felix threw him on the master bed, then watched as Felix crawled up until his head was level with his chest.
"You don't weigh anything," Felix teased.
Robert chuckled, then became unsure as Felix began to unbutton his shirt. He popped the buttons off too easily. When Robert's chest was completely exposed, he spoke up.
"Felix, maybe we shouldn-"
Felix began kissing Robert's neck, making him close his mouth as pleasure crept up his spine. It didn't feel right though... he couldn't really do this... could he?
Felix took off his own shirt and joined the muscle party, kissing Robert all the way down, from his neck, to his chest, to just above his belly button. "You taste good, babyface..." he muttered inbetween kisses.
Finally Robert gave in and shoved Felix off, flipping him over so that he topped. "Give me a turn," he giggled, kissing Felix instead.
"How about we do something more fun...?" Felix growled, pulling Robert down until their chests touched.