Chapter 15: First Date

After that, things with Felix and Robert just became more intimate and less nervous and ackward. They hadn't shared the news of their being a couple just yet; they decided they'd simply make a video of their first date.
It seemed a little weird, but they both decided it'd be fun to make a lighthearted video out of it. Even if they didn't post it.
Robert put on his nice long-sleeved shirt and a pair of neat khakis, fixing his hair the way he normally does. Felix had said the way he did it made him look cute, so he decided he'd keep it for tonight.
Felix had told him he'd come and pick Robert up, but Robert didn't like the idea. It seemed too weird for him, so he'd insisted they meet at the restaraunt instead. After some arguing Felix finally gave in.
Robert hopped into his car and pulled out his driveway. He was going to be a little bit early, but that was okay. He didn't mind waiting.
When he got to the restaraunt he was suprised to see Felix was already there, too. He pulled in beside the car next to Felix and jumped out, walking up to the Swedish man. He smiled when he saw Felix was already filming.
"-Robert said he'd meet me here in a couple minutes from now, but since I wanted to go ahead and start the video I decided-"
Robert cleared his throat, making Felix jump and turn around quickly. They both started laughing. Felix turned back to the camera. "Well, I guess he's here, so I'll see you guys when we're inside."