Chapter 3: Finally Meeting Pewds

After several thousand tweets and replies, probably a hundred messages to all his friends and tons of fanboying, Thursday was finally here. He was supposed to come around 1:00, but ended up arriving somewhere around 12:50.
When he arrived be was greeted by the familiar large house and porch he'd seen in so many of Pewd's videos. He heard the pugs bark a few times when he knocked.
He couldn't contain the butterflies in his chest when he heard the door being unlocked and opened.
"Hey friend, what's up?" Felix greeted him. Robert was speechless. This was his idol! In the flesh!!
"Nothing," he replied, immediately regretting how stupid he sounded. Make a comeback. Change the subject. "I got the supplies for the challenges! We're filming your's first, right?"
"Sure, if you want." Felix shrugged, stepping back so the ecstatic fanboy could walk inside.
Robert almost did a fangirl scream when Mia and Edgar ran towards him, sniffing his legs. He bent down with his empty hand and pet them, trying to contain his glee. "Aww," he smiled.
"What out," Felix joked. "Edgar is a b****."
Robert laughed and looked around. "So where do I set this mess?" He asked, ackwardly holding up the bag of mostly cups. "Just set them over here on the table. I cleared it so we don't spit all over my good s***." Felix laughed.
After setting everything down and having a few conversations, Robert was sitting down in Felix's recording studio.
"How's it going Bros? My name's PEEEEEEEEEEWDIEPIE!"